6.9 ZUK on Ebay

tractorman86

Reaction score
thats just wrong!!!!! cookoo :rotflmao but i would pimp it! :Sly i wonder how that dinkey little rad. cools that big of a motor?! all in all it is kinda cool ;Sweet

Pipeliner_86

IDI up high
Reaction score
That trailer mover is sweet. I would like to see the wheel adapters that allow big truck rims to bolt to the dana. :hail

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Two very interesting trucks. I've often thought it would be cool to try and build something with semi wheels under it. Now I know what it would look like. ;Sweet

Magoo

Blind Brain Surgeon
Reaction score
Mel. You'll appreciate this link. These guys and my dad were pioneers back in the 70s when pulls hit the Northwest. They are all gone now but some of the stuff they built was off the charts. I was looking for pics of RB Slagels 76 Chevy that he put a 6V92 with twin turbos in. It also had a narrowed 2 speed eaton, front end was a Dana 70, trans was a medium duty 5 speed road ranger and a brownie over and under and a 205 t-case. This was just an awesome work of art. It was just one of his many toys. He was famous for building diesel powerd pull trucks before anyone else wanted to. He also used it to tow the 43 International to the salt flats and to push her up to speed. But you need to click the link to get the rest of that story.

http://www.ugofadini.com/phoenixstory.html

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Staff online