$350 Peugeot 505 STI TD

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score
The local tow yard had this car that belonged to a friend of a friend, I'd say he is pushing 65 IQ points just to be nice :rotflmao so he missed a few things, like registration, drivers lisence, and insurance ;Really now it is parked in my front yard...

HEY DAN-O, I GOT YOUR CAR!!! cookoo :D

New diesel in the house ;Sweet

Petri317

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thought I recognized you driving down Redwood Road the other day. How are things going? What are the specs on the engine in that Peugeot? And hows the Duramax treating you?

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score
The Duramax is comftorable, air conditioned, and pulls my 10,000# tractor with ease... other than the need for 4 wheel drive the old truck would still do the trick without a payment...anyone who waves $20,000 in my face can have the chevy today :D

Things are looking up, and hopefully I'll have some cash to make the dually run on veggie and on the road soon ;Sweet or just run would be nice! New batteries and a new ground strap, then chase that pesky dead short in the electrical system down.

How've you been? New truck? Oh yeah, just got DSL ;Sweet

Petri317

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool. Yea, I sold the red truck, and bought a jeep Cherokee for the fuel mileage. Then I got rear-ended, totaling the jeep, and I bought this cherry 86 F350 from a friend. It's a bit slow, and the fuel mileage isn't great (10-11MPG:puke: ), but it runs awesome and has a killer stereo.

Petri317

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DSL, lucky!!! I'm still running AOL dialup.:puke: One of these days I'll enter the 21st century!!LOL

Petri317

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hokey, you had me worried for a minute, glad it wasn't a g@sser, you need that IP back with your fuel woes and all?

Don't worry bout the IP. I'm probably gonna get a rebuilt this summer. I almost wish it was a gasser, given my mileage and diesel prices. I need to find a good, used turbo, though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online