1994 f superduty 7.3 idiocracy for sale

Cncrtguy

Reaction score
Good morning how is everyone doing I have a 1994 F Super Duty dually for sale a little description about this truck. It was my truck and has the doubled up chassis it has a 12 ft long. Body on it which I removed still has the Hoist on it with the pump great running condition new injector pump and injectors I did about 2 years ago the transmission is an e40d excellent running condition. This truck could either be parted out all parts are good or put a rocker panel on it the regular cab cab corner and give it paint. However or whatever you guys use this truck for it's worth it part it out or whole.... I used to use it for my Landscape Company I was going to put a bet on it and still use it but decided no more I'm going to get a job for someone. I do have a whole kit a Kingpin kit that my friend gave me a long time ago just in case if I needed it. The only other thing is the wiring harness I had to put two leads in the truck with a switch to shut it down at night because there was something that was staying on in the truck and draining the battery that's the only thing. The asking price is 4000 unless you guys give me an offer whoever wants it like I said motor transmission parts all of that are still good. The motor needs a gasket kit that's it because of oil pan leak and valve cover leak. Original motor was never touched or redone head gaskets original everything is. I don't feel like uploading pictures so if anyone's interested let me know and I'll email you pictures with my phone number. Have a blessed day