1994 F-350 CENTURIAN FOR SALE

garlic

Reaction score
Thanks Darrin. Your numbers are about where I wanted to be. I can always come down but it is hard to go up on price. I will list it in the RV auto as you said. People are driven by their wallets and I understand that. I also understand that some folks what this style of truck. I am not going to give it away either. Since I work offshore in the GOM as well as the farm I have the time and the money to sit on it. So either I will drive it or keep it stored till i find the right buyer. Thanks for all the input good or bad

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's been done to the truck maintenance-wise? I know it has super-low miles, but it was used to pull a horse trailer, so it was used hard for those few miles. .

how do you know it was used hard?just cuz it hauled a horse trailer?:rolleyes: having grown up around horses i would rather buy a truck from a horse person.horse people dont want to be stuck on the side of the highway with a trailer full of horses on a 100 degree day so they usually maintain the mechanical parts very well.if you cant see that truck was very well taken care of by the pictures,you need to see the eye doctor as well.

garlic

Reaction score
Thanks Darrin. Your numbers are about where I wanted to be. I can always come down but it is hard to go up on price. I will list it in the RV auto as you said. People are driven by their wallets and I understand that. I also understand that some folks what this style of truck. I am not going to give it away either. Since I work offshore in the GOM as well as the farm I have the time and the money to sit on it. So either I will drive it or keep it stored till i find the right buyer. Thanks for all the input good or bad

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
77k miles is about where we bought my moms CC at in 1999 and we gave about $11k for it after driving to Texas to get it. We always said we should have given another $10k for it, and would have in NE. I'd say if you're willing to work a little on that $20k then you'll sell it eventually to a very happy buyer. Just gonna take a while was all I was meaning because most people around here buy IDI's because they want a cheap diesel. If I had $17k sitting around I'd definitely be a happy buyer for it. lol Good luck to you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online