1993 4x4 super cab 189,000

wgargan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In Durham, NC NOT California
Well folks, I got offered a killer job, so landscaping is no longer necessary for me. the truck has been sitting for a few weeks now and I just get to drive it on the weekends. Its time to sell it and hopefully pay off the remaining of my student loans. The only problem is I am not quite sure how to price it:dunno . I am not asking you to make an offer ( you can if you want) but more for advice on what its worth. Can I trust Kelly Blue book? I only have one exterior picture as of now. But i was going to replace the carpet and either get really nice seats for it or cover em' the ones in there now are not that bad just a bit dirty with the usually rip from getting in and out.

On edit: Pictures and sale are on hold for now. Fixing a few minor things like Park brake, squeaky dash, loose door panel etc.... Since I decided to sell it I have been paying attention to all those things you tend to ignore after driving it for a while.
thanks

Last edited:

wgargan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm getting a "404 page error message"

took it off line... Too many curious folks out there. It will be back up when i am done perfecting the truck. I think i can get top dollar if I fix a few annoying things. then if i dont get the price I want I will have a near perfect truck to drive around in :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online