1988 F250 XL supercab 4x4 $600

dieselviznince

Escanaba MICHIGAN
Reaction score
Well the deal is my pump is toast and will only start the truck is pulled or pushed, my lift pump seems to push a lot of fuel, My starter mount solonoid burnt up on my from turning over too long, and I had disturbed the Ipump gear timming when I removed the Ipump but did not take the gear off. But now I got the timing right and the truck ran sunday night but did not want to idle maybe a have to twist the pump to dynamic time it. So I dont think I am going to sell it anymore not for any less than $900.... :yell: $600 was when not running but no one believed me and though the motor was blown. The engine only has 100.000 miles on it I just flipped the odomeder. And I have the old title that stated the truck had 69,000 miles in 1996 so go from there. And the raiator does not have a lot of buildup nor does the overflow so SCA seem ok I think and Im sure compression is dam good But heads need new valve seals burns about 1 quart ever 150 miles. Plus I live in Upper michigan where I think I am the only person on this site from.:confused:

dieselviznince

Escanaba MICHIGAN
Reaction score
|stupid Well if I can get $700 it is gone. I need to get it out of the street before winter parking restrictions. If anyone needs pics I will send them. 100,000 miles on the truck and I would say it is worth that if it runs and the 4x4 works. Am I wrong or out of my mind.cookoo

dieselviznince

Escanaba MICHIGAN
Reaction score
Well I wish some one would help me out $600 and it is sold!!!!!!! I cant stand watching it sit and rot:puke: . I think I would rather get a truck that was used and abused than one that was never used and left to rust.;Sweet

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
Pics.!

I am still waiting on pics. I thought you had raised the $$$ to 900.00????

Hoss....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online