1988 F250 4X4 Partout

Status
Not open for further replies.

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Sorry, I missed this......08205 if you still have any parts. The wheel and cab lights would be good. I think the shifter boot has the same ailment as mine.

If its still there, I could use the passenger side window motor as well.

I've decided I'm going to find my year of doors for power doors.

So if you still want all that, I'll get a quote this weekend.

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's the condition of the drivers seat? Could I get a picture? Is this the one we talked about a couple months ago?

If you are getting shipping quotes could you get one for the drivers seat to 21784?
Thanks

Last edited:

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
What's the condition of the drivers seat? Could I get a picture? Is this the one we talked about a couple months ago?

If you are getting shipping quotes could you get one for the drivers seat to 21784?
Thanks
The pictures I have are in my Google picassa account. Apparently Google is down via my phone. I can try a laptop later.

If you can find me on Google+ the pictures are in there somewhere.
Jasper Levi Russell
I should be the only one on there. LOL

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No worries. I have no idea how to find you there. Technology passed me by the last several years. Whenever you get I it.

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score

Thanks

You must be registered for see images attach

I want to know if you for sure want it before getting a qoute. I'll have to take it in for a qoute.

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I had company all weekend and now snow... yeah... thanks ground hog. Anyway, yes I am interested. I have a couple questions for you as well. 1. is there a difference between the driver and passenger seats since they are captains chairs other than the arm rest is on the wrong side and obviously the seat brackets? 2. What mode were you considering shipping? My buddy has had good luck with Greyhound moving large items pretty cheap.

What are you asking for it plus shipping obviously? If the shipping isn't too bad, what would you take for the pair and the console? You can PM me if you like.

Thanks!

Vegas-Misfit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it's an extended cab I could really use the latch that the back seat hooks into up against the back of the cab... How much shipped to 93955

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online