1988 F250 4X4 Partout

Status
Not open for further replies.

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Also all of the front accessories are good and available with brackets. (V-belt)
I think the power steering pump needs a new seal.

The fuel filter base and bowl are good.

Alt is good.

Fan clutch and fan are good. (But still attached to the water pump :roflmao )

I'm trying to decide if I want to keep the vacuum pump, which is good.

Oh the a/c compressor is there also. Not sure on condition though.

ZWilson07

Cowboy
Reaction score
How much for the entire AC setup if you still have it?

Is it v belt or did you swap to serp?

Is dual battery positive and negative/ground setup still good?

Thanks

ZWilson07

Cowboy
Reaction score
Not often at all. Last time I was out your way was going to Ft Benning.

I mean if you find a way to ship it all, I'd pull it and sell everything to you.

By the time it's all said and done, you could probably have had one of the under dash a/c units installed for cheaper.

Figured as much

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
Not often at all. Last time I was out your way was going to Ft Benning.

I mean if you find a way to ship it all, I'd pull it and sell everything to you.

By the time it's all said and done, you could probably have had one of the under dash a/c units installed for cheaper.
I have to agree. It is real involved to swap. Wires, heater box, plumbing, dash controls, mis. You get the idea.

ZWilson07

Cowboy
Reaction score
Yep. And I'd have to at least get scrap value out of valuable parts. I mean I'm not trying to get rich here by any means, but I at least need money fir my time to delicately remove stuff if someone wants to reuse it.
Yeow ming? Lol

I'm just trying to save your money, and my time.
Now if you want to talk about the a/c unit I mentioned, start a new thread and I'd be more than happy to give help.

Now on the battery cables. They're not the best, but they did work for me.
I'd be more than happy to send them to you for scrap value. That would save me from having to strip them down before scrapping.

I got you, never hurts to ask though.

PM sent!

kc0stp

30 Hour Famine
Reaction score
Still interested in a qoute?

It'll be a few days as I'm back to my projects for a bit.
Until I start another engine swap for a kid down the street.

Im guessing the cost of shipping would make it impractical so unless someones heading this way anytime soon Ill probbly pass.

WhiteMystery93

Coal Factory
Reaction score
will the front driveshaft fit a zf5 4x4 with a d50 front end?

if so i'd like a price on it shipped to 29036

also interested in the air horn setup (stocker on mine doesn't work, idk why), the chrome grab handles, the pedal assembly IF it's in good condition (no play in the clutch pedal at that *%&# bushing, i'm on my second set and they're already wobbling -cuss ), the intermittent wiper switch and control module, and the cruise box?

if you can i'd like to see what you want for each item shipped, thanks in advance! my old girl's just over 300k last month and runs like an absolute champion just needs a few odds and ends (what obs ford doesn't :rotflmao !!)

-Andrew-

WhiteMystery93

Coal Factory
Reaction score
WhiteMystery93, you're asking for some thing's I decided to keep. LOL

The driveshaft should be the exact same. (But I never actually figured out for sure what front end it is.)
Looking at your signature, I'm actually not sure. What year is the d50 from?

Air horns I decided to throw on my 94.
Ditto on grab handles. (Didn't know I even mentioned them in the post. LOL)

Cruise box is unknown condition. (The speedo gear was stripped when I got the truck and never bothered fixing it)

Clutch pedal is fine, IIRC.
But I believe it's different than your setup.

haha, i didn't even pay attention to the year when i posted that, my bad! i actually think that negates most of my requests -Down and i'm not actually sure how to determine what year D50 TTB is up underneath my truck.... any idea? i've got alot of mechanical experience i've just always been in the cars and heavy equipment department, lol. the whole lifted 4wd truck thing wasn't really my style until recently, so i'm still a bit unfamiliar with the suspension and drivetrain components as far as how to determine manufactured year, gear ratios, that sort of thing :dunno

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Need your zip...

Sorry, I missed this......08205 if you still have any parts. The wheel and cab lights would be good. I think the shifter boot has the same ailment as mine.

If its still there, I could use the passenger side window motor as well.

HS108

Diesel Newb
Reaction score
Interested in the air horns... We talking train horn loud, 18wheeler loud, or crappy honda loud?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrannonB

Members online