1987 F350 4x4 project or parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
Well, since I have sold my business property, I have to make some hard decisions and this is one. I had been looking forward to rebuilding the engine and axles for this truck and installing a ZF 5 speed transmission, but that is all out the window. I need to get rid of the truck(s) and clear out the back yard for the new owner.

So, if you need or want a D60 front axle with 4.10 gears, I have one for pretty cheap, but you get an entire truck, including an ATS turbo. I have no idea what is wrong with the engine, but I got it without an injection pump, so it probably does not run. It has AC duct work, but no compressor. It is an unfinished vehicle (cab and chassis), so the rear (10.25 LS sterling dually) axle is about 4 inches narrower than one in a complete truck. There is no bed, but there is a spare 1992 Sterling LS axle that will go with this if you want it. Price for all of this *****? $500. In a week or so, if it is not spoken for here, I will post it locally in Craigslist. For more. If you want the ZF too, add $150.

I will take photos in the next day or so and post them here. This will not last forever, the escrow is 90 days (clock is ticking) and I want the trucks out of the back in a couple of weeks.

Last edited:

homelessduck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I want it , with the zf. I just need to Check on some things. I'll get back to ya shortly. :D

WarNose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in the ZF5 and all of the parts necessary to do an auto to manual swap if its still available. PM sent. Thanks.

Laine D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, since I have sold my business property, I have to make some hard decisions and this is one. I had been looking forward to rebuilding the engine and axles for this truck and installing a ZF 5 speed transmission, but that is all out the window. I need to get rid of the truck(s) and clear out the back yard for the new owner.

So, if you need or want a D60 front axle with 4.10 gears, I have one for pretty cheap, but you get an entire truck, including an ATS turbo. I have no idea what is wrong with the engine, but I got it without an injection pump, so it probably does not run. It has AC duct work, but no compressor. It is an unfinished vehicle (cab and chassis), so the rear (10.25 LS sterling dually) axle is about 4 inches narrower than one in a complete truck. There is no bed, but there is a spare 1992 Sterling LS axle that will go with this if you want it. Price for all of this *****? $500. In a week or so, if it is not spoken for here, I will post it locally in Craigslist. For more. If you want the ZF too, add $150.

I will take photos in the next day or so and post them here. This will not last forever, the escrow is 90 days (clock is ticking) and I want the trucks out of the back in a couple of weeks.
If you weren’t so far from me I would be on my way with a trailer and 500$ for you lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online