WTB Dodge Cummins Crew Cab

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Yep guys never thought I'd post that one. I just decided that the brown truck is just too much of a PITA.

:rotflmao

No seriously though I'm looking for pre 94 D250 or D350 Crew Cab 4x4 with a Cummins and a manual trans for a friend.
He'd be all over a OBS Ford F350 with a Cummins swap as well.
He wants something nice. He's been saving his pennies for a very long time and is now looking. Just a forewarning even if you have something that doesn't mean he'll buy it because he's looking for a very nice truck.
Let me know what you have or if you know of any.
Thanks!

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dodge didn't have a true cc cab cummins truck until around 01. Now in the early 80s they had true crew cabs.

There are a couple around me that are lifted with cummins in them.

In order to have a w250 or w350 it would have to be before the body change in 95. That's when they became 2500s etc.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Oops I must have gone senile for a minute and didn't realize I was posting this in the IDI forum. Could someone please move it to the Marketplace. Thank you!

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Really. I never knew Dodge didn't make and diesel 250 or 350 CC's. Thats insane. Well my friend is more than willing to build a truck but I didn't think he'd have to. Learn something every day.

crashnzuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dodge made crew cabs (93 down style) from '72 until '85. Dodge didn't come out with the Cummins until '89, that's why there are no factory Cummins crew cabs. If he wants a long bed 4x4, he will either have to convert a 2wd long bed or find a dually. There were no single wheel longbed 4x4 crews, don't know why :dunno It would be just as easy (or easier) to find a Ford crew with a Cummins swapped in than to find a nice Cummins powered Dodge crew.
Travis..

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Its crazy to think that Dodge did that, but like said, CC SRW Cummins trucks those years werent available.

My dad is a die hard Mopar guy, he was going to buy a dodge way back when, but no crew cab. So he bought the OBS PSD. Thats why I'm a Ford lover. Crazy how that worked out LOL

MotleyCrueCab

Registered Abuser
Reaction score
I would like to get around 10k for it... theres over that in just parts.. But it depends on what else comes with it... I have performance injectors, stereo, etc... let me know if your really interested and I can call you and talk about it.... But I'm going out of town for about 2 weeks and will probably have sketchy internet service...

Clydesdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just bought a 66 Ford Crew... For the right price, I would build it into the truck he wants..... 2x4 Short box.. Pic is in the Super cab to Crew Cab conversion thread.

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
I would like to get around 10k for it... theres over that in just parts.. But it depends on what else comes with it... I have performance injectors, stereo, etc... let me know if your really interested and I can call you and talk about it.... But I'm going out of town for about 2 weeks and will probably have sketchy internet service...

I'm just window shopping. I couldn't afford that much even though I'd like to. Sounds like you've put a ton of work and money into it. If I could swing it I'd be all over it.
I like how you have the rear wheel so high and the suspension does all the work and the frame isn't flexing out of shape.

MotleyCrueCab

Registered Abuser
Reaction score
I used the leaves from an 01 f350, and custom made the shackles and mounts... The ride is WAY better than anything that ever came from dodge

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
You did one heck of a job on it that's for sure! Too bad you aren't closer, I'd like to see it in person even if I can't buy it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online