Wheel/tire fitment question

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
96 F350 33/12.50/16.5 on 16.5x9.75 wheels. Stock height w bumper shimmed out 1"(needed)
You must be registered for see images attach

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
^^^Same truck but 35/14.50/16.5 on 16.5x9.75 wheels. approx 8" of lift via RSK and springs

Diesel Max

93 F-250 4X4 - 7.3
Reaction score
285/75/16s on 16x8 wheels and a skyjacker add-a-leaf. No bumper trimming or cutting

How much lift with the add-a-leaf on this truck?? 1.5" or 2.0 " ??? This is the size tire I want to run on my truck.

Diesel Max

93 F-250 4X4 - 7.3
Reaction score
Cant really say for sure. Every truck is different even with the same add-a-leaf

I've got airbags on the front so i can adjust up about to about 2.75" if need be but it rides like crap............. I'm hoping 1.5" up gets me where I need to be since that is normally where I run the bag pressure.

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
I've got airbags on the front so i can adjust up about to about 2.75" if need be but it rides like crap............. I'm hoping 1.5" up gets me where I need to be since that is normally where I run the bag pressure.

That is raising hell with your alignment

Diesel Max

93 F-250 4X4 - 7.3
Reaction score
That is raising hell with your alignment

Actually, I have had it at 1.5" for about 6 months now and I drive 300 miles a week. The truck drives straight with no pull either way. No uneven tire wear either and truck rides decent. Now, if I was to boost it up to 2.0 or more who knows what may happen to alignment or tire wear.

Clydesdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP, both sets of aftermarket wheels were standard 4" back spcing. They may have been shorter than 37", just posting what the sidewall said, I stacked a 37" Nitto Terra Grappler against them, and it was a touch shorter, inch or so (HMMV)

I am now running 40" Hawgs that are 1.5 or 2" taller than my bald 39.5 Irok spares, and I have 4" front lift, and about 6" rear lift, I did a shackle flip on the ****.

I trimmed 1.5" off the bottom 12" of fender, and 1.5" off the bumper the whole distance of it.

To give you an idea of height change, at the top of the fender, at the gap between the fender and the A pillar, I am 65", gap beween door and rocker panel is 33"

Will ***** again....

Flexing:

Stationary:

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Actually, I have had it at 1.5" for about 6 months now and I drive 300 miles a week. The truck drives straight with no pull either way. No uneven tire wear either and truck rides decent. Now, if I was to boost it up to 2.0 or more who knows what may happen to alignment or tire wear.

Every time you change the pressure from where it was when it got aligned it is changing the camber. Just a FYI