What year do you think this motor is ??

Concrete John

Reaction score
recently traded a truck for a truck (95 f150 6 for a 90 f350 w/ a PSD ) here's a pic , when i get time i'll look for the serial # ..just thought i'd pick some brains out there Thanks in advance

Attachments

• F350 004.jpg
    F350 004.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 7
  • F350 003.jpg
    F350 003.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 35

NJKen

is a daddy!
Reaction score
At least it has a 94-97 serp belt drive on it and it looks like the apropriate turbo for those years.

Ken

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
Id also venture to say 96-97 based on the rad.
look on the hpop res ther should be a sticker, or on the pass side valve cover

Concrete John

Reaction score
all the lil things that seems to take so much time , i just want a dependable truck (kids etc)for hauls to and from the woods and loaded up . Going to flush and fill every thing that carries a liquid, it supposedly rebuilt about 30k ago , doesn't look very happy but it runs very good.thanks for your input guys. Great Site

Concrete John

Reaction score
Id also venture to say 96-97 based on the rad.
look on the hpop res ther should be a sticker, or on the pass side valve cover

Double S whats the first thing you would do to this engine as far as mileage/torque/hp mod?? It seems your a fan of the 7.3 :thumbsup: Just went out with some WD and brush, just able to see the sticker on the right side valve cover 1995. so i guess the motor is a 95, good yr ?? This weather breaks a bit here i'm going to engine foam the entire area under the hood and power wash , clean connections then flush 'n'fill add some DCA change coolant etc etc .

Last edited:

Concrete John

Reaction score
It must be , just the way the top rad hose is a bit dis orented , but it's not collasped at all , i'm going to straighten it up though , i just got the truck , and this is only the second ford i've had (1st was 95 f 150) , but have had gm's diesel Blazer 87' , also a 89' suburban 3/4 ton w/6.2 n/a. But this truck is perfectly suited for what i need and the arrangment .