What would you pay for this?

homelessduck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've only seen a hand full of 4x4 dually idi's. I guess the resale market would be kind of slim.

lotzagoodstuff

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Centurion trucks were pretty cool in their day, I love the OBS "PreScursions"

homelessduck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I'm going to snag it. I'll tix the passenger dent, sand/primer and spray a basic paint job on it. I'll use it while I tear my e4od apart and sell it when I'm done.

warhog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats true, just very hard to find a no rust 4x4 in my neck of the woods. especially an older dually

yeah that's a big part of it. Imagine rust is a huge issue up there just like them american yankee trucks. I had a 94 f350 gasser that i junked because rust was so bad disturbing anything even the spark plugs would have toasted the thing.

Kalashnikov

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How's the interior? You sure it's only a 250? Being rust free and a diesel I'd say 2500 wouldn't be a bad price. I wish my 93 was a Centurion.

homelessduck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't find a decent deal on a complete zf truck and I don't want to have to piece it together. I'd want an ext cab long bed so drivelines would swap over and save me money.

The interior is decent. It's not nice but it isn't thrashed. I'm assuming its a 250 , just because he says it is :D

I'm exploring options.. I might still just get the diesel suburban and wait for a zf deal to pop up.

homelessduck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Soo.. He said he is the 2nd owner and that the odometer reads 75k. He said it received a new engine and trans at 100k. It was a company truck for an equipment rental company in Montana.

warhog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if it's cheap enough and you don't plan on keeping it, just grab it if it runs and drives. A new engine an tranny at 100k screams zero maintenance on that truck ever.

homelessduck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea .. Why would it need an engine and trans at 100k? Lol ..
Well, I really don't know what to do. I just want my truck fixed haha.

warhog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i hear ya. I should finally get mine back tomorrow *crosses fingers*. What's he looking at for a price? If it's in a ball park of what you're willing to gamble on, scoop it up.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online