What would you pay for this?

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Who else besides Centurion, Magnum is it? and ?? did the conversions? I know I've seen quite a few 4x4 crew cab duallys that never had anything to suggest they weren't OEM.

I did a dually conversion myself (2wd) by just using Arrowcraft Parts. Once it is done, besides the wheel spacers the only way you could tell it wasn't factory is by looking under the dually fenders.

As for the truck being a Centurion, They had different levels of conversions, most of them had all of the wood trim interior, wild paint, chrome bumpers, brush guards, running boards, SS wheel covers, or alloy wheels etc.

Some of them however were a lower level, like this one, It appears that Cent just did the Dually Conversion, and a Hood Badge. The telltale sign is the front Fender Flare and the Running Boards. When ever they did a dually conversion they always put a Front Fender Flare on it.

Also To get a Dually 4x4, Centruion would start out with either a CC 4x4 SRW, or in this case a F250 Ex Cab 4x4. and convert them to duallys. The F250s dually 4x4's are a pretty rare compared to the F350 CC 4s4's I have only seen a hand full of these trucks.

Looks like a great truck for the money!

Last edited:

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Here are a few pics of the Arrowcraft Conversion:

You must be registered for see images attach