What would you pay for this?

homelessduck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
'89 F250 Centurion ext. Cab dually 4x4 zf5, assuming it runs and drives great, no rust, decent interior and clear coat pealing. How much would you pay for it?

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Needs pics. I generally won't pay over 2 for anything without a cummins lol, even that's questionable.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Depends on the mileage and condition of the rest of the rig.....

But........ $3000-$3500.

Heath

73idi88f350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry off topic kind of but whats Centurion stand for looks like a normal truck to me

warhog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My opinion and your opinion are going to vary. I wouldn't buy it. Not knowing the miles yet, just buying it for the body, wouldn't be worth much needing paint. And an ext cab is too small for me anyways :p

homelessduck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unknown mileage, odometer works intermittently. Suppose to have a newer 7.3. Passenger door has a dent from getting smacked in a parking lot, nothing major. Just looking for something I can pick up to drive while I fix my 94 then resell and get my money back.

warhog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd give him a grand then. It could have 400,000 miles on it for all you know. Run a carfax and go from there.

Greg5OH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4x4 dually and u want to give him a grand?! damn id take a loan out to have that truck for a grand..

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
sorry off topic kind of but whats Centurion stand for looks like a normal truck to me

Centurion is the interior package. Where we have cloth on the door panels they have a wood covering that area. Usually the wood is oak. The seat may be a little nicer quality than the oem hard ass seats...

warhog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4x4 dually and u want to give him a grand?! damn id take a loan out to have that truck for a grand..

a truck is only worth what it's worth to the person who wants it. I would never drive an extended cab again. Simply too small. I have no NECESSITY for 4x4, it would just be a nice toy feature that's all. Truck needs paint, and has an unknown amount of wear on it...I'd possibly be in no better shape than the 2wd crew cab dually i got for free. Of course, someone might really be looking for that exact truck, and could be worth a lot to them.

Greg5OH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats true, just very hard to find a no rust 4x4 in my neck of the woods. especially an older dually

jrad235

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't pay a dime over 2k. And I would love to have it, minus the brown peeling paint. If it was a dark Blue, 4x4 Std/Ext cab dually, 7.3, ZF-5 in decent shape(No dents) I'd probably spend close to 3k on it.

I honestly don't think I've seen a 4x4 dually for sale up here.

EDIT:

Oi. Definitely needs paint. I'd try and snag it for $1700 or less. If it was blue it would already be in my driveway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online