What date for the Vegas IDI meet-up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
E4OD. Im 65 miles from I-15

You must be registered for see images attach

Nice... See what I'm turning in double over drive and 3.55 gears...

Attachments

• DSC00195.jpg
    DSC00195.jpg
    410.2 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC00194.jpg
    DSC00194.jpg
    416 KB · Views: 4

reklund

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Here's a few more photos. Thanks to Moe for opening up his home to us and letting us hang out! It was great to meet everyone and get together. Looking forward to doing it again soon.

EDIT: Why won't my photos show up as thumbnails? I've posted photos a thousand times before and never had it do this...

Last edited:

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Nice to see the beginings of the west coast meets the east coast rally.:angel::thumbsup: This could easily work into something special too. I know its tuff for some to drive 200 miles one way for the Big Rally but seeing this starting up may work for all of us concerned. We do have plenty of west of the mississippi members that can hopefully attend a meeting..

Vegas-Misfit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I drove 502 miles one way to make the west coast meet... And it was worth every mile... Everyone there was knowledgeable and even more important they were friendly too

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
Sorry I had to leave so early, I really like the truck lineup photo, it could use captions to indicate ownership. Maybe I can photoshop mine in later on.

Had a great time while I was there anyway, thanks to Moe for hosting. He really made a hit with his mechanic's pit in the garage. I am envious.

It was very nice to be able to put a face and name with the OB handles on the people who were there. I hope to spend more time with any and all of you again at a future GTG.

reklund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, lets try to identify everyone. I'm TERRIBLE with names, so if i get it wrong, quote the photo and let us know what it should be!

For some reasons, the photos aren't showing up as thumbnails, so it looks like you'll have to click to see 'em...

This is (I Believe) Vegas39 on the Left and Tyler on the Right. As I remember he's trying to sign up on the forum, but hasn't been able to. He just got back from Afghanistan, and chose to spend one of his first weekends back with us. :hail

Attachments

• lineup1.jpg
    lineup1.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

reklund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think this is NO_SPRK on the Left and Vegas Misfit on the right. Correct me if I'm wrong. Misfit's pregnant wife joined us- and was a good sport. Poor girl sat and listened to us tell lies all day- hopefully he sent her to the spa or something on Sunday... Also, Misfit, did you get that crewcab?

Attachments

• lineup2.jpg
    lineup2.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 35

reklund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The devastatingly handsome guy on the Left is me (reklund) and thats MedicMoe on the Right

Attachments

• lineup3.jpg
    lineup3.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 34

Vegas-Misfit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, lets try to identify everyone. I'm TERRIBLE with names, so if i get it wrong, quote the photo and let us know what it should be!

For some reasons, the photos aren't showing up as thumbnails, so it looks like you'll have to click to see 'em...

This is (I Believe) Vegas39 on the Left and I want to say Justin on the Right. As I remember he's trying to sign up on the forum, but hasn't been able to. He just got back from Afghanistan, and chose to spend one of his first weekends back with us. :hail
his name is Tyler

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7