Vegas idi meet up

What date for the Vegas IDI meet-up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MedicMoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Instead of hi hacking the other thread, I'll start one. I'm down to have the idi meet up at my place. I'm in Henderson just off the 95. I have a half an acre with plenty of parking. All dirt. We could even bbq if people want it. It would be nice to See other Rigs and configurations. I'm open for any suggestions on dates. Also I have a sun diagnostic machine if anyone knows how to use it!

Wyreth

Certifiable Noob
Reaction score
Well, work permitting my attendance, I am certainly down for bringing my BBQ, easyup, and timing meter. Tennessee mustard tri-tip and timing clinic has a good sound to it.

jrad235 was pushing for the beginning of june, since he's apparently gunna be in town. Of course by then it's going to be about 5000* outside.

jrad235

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No problem if June doesn't work. I checked my itinerary and I'll probably only be there for the middle of the week, and that's usually inconvenient.

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
I will make an effort. My college roommate lives in Summerlin, so I can make a double duty trip. It'll give me a reason to get the A/C fixed, too. Someone ought to reach out to Kenny (vegas39), I haven't seen him post for a while.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thing that sucks about Vegas is there is nothing I can convince my kid that she wants to go see or do.
I'm not supposed to drive by myself, so a co-pilot is mandatory for a run that far.
and no my AC doesn't work either. It blew up last summer in the scorching AZ heat.
nothing more embarassing than sitting in traffic and you pop your overpressure safeties on the compressor followed with the oily haze coming from under your hood.

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
Calvin, there are plenty of family friendly shows (several Cirque d'Soleil shows, Mamma Mia, a musical based on ABBA music), and Circus Circus has Adventure Dome (indoor rides and such). I can think of plenty of more embarrassing things that have happened to me without an underhood haze to explain them.

If it is early enough (May - ish) we may not even need A/C.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Calvin, there are plenty of family friendly shows (several Cirque d'Soleil shows, Mamma Mia, a musical based on ABBA music), and Circus Circus has Adventure Dome (indoor rides and such). I can think of plenty of more embarrassing things that have happened to me without an underhood haze to explain them.

If it is early enough (May - ish) we may not even need A/C.
i have a kid who more into the outdoors and not as much into the amusement parks. she has take to the opera and ballet no thanks to my sisters.

oh...one more thing. the safeties popping is one thing. the shrieking noise that comes along with them venting is a unwanted attention getter.

reklund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a kid who more into the outdoors and not as much into the amusement parks. she has take to the opera and ballet no thanks to my sisters.

oh...one more thing. the safeties popping is one thing. the shrieking noise that comes along with them venting is a unwanted attention getter.

Hoover dam is worth seeing. It's just flat out amazing to me. Red rocks isn't bad either. Surely we can find something for her to enjoy to get her out.

jrad235

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can attest to the rocks, those are pretty cool.

You must be registered for see images attach

88 Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What about memorial day weekend? I'm in San Diego and might be able to make it if my truck is put back together by then. Could also plan for labor day that would allow more people to plan on coming and could possibly make it into a sort of west coast rally...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7