Vegas idi meet up

What date for the Vegas IDI meet-up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MedicMoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm glad to hear that you made it safely without any incidents. Just shows how awesome these trucks are. Can't wait to meet all of you!

Here is a list of people who'll be joining us:

Vegas-Misfit
No_Sprk
Houndsman
Reklund
Wyreth
Knuckledragger
Vegas39
MedicMoe

that's 8. Sounds like it'll be a great turn out.

I still need your shirt sizes from Wyreth and Vegas39.

Last edited:

Vegas-Misfit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And my buddy too... Ya only hiccup was I lost control of my trailer brakes... Good thing it's a manual haha

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
Haha... Ya I wasn't tailgating but I had ******** cutting me off after telling me I was number 1

You sure they weren't telling you their hat size? Or I.Q.?

I'm not towing anything out, but am not going to be in a hurry, either. I guess I'll see a few single finger salutes.

TWeatherford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MedicMoe, it looks like you have private messages turned off.

I had not replied as a "I'm in" because for the first Saturday this year, I've got to work. Well, now its looking like I might not need to. I've got a lot going on tomorrow, and if we get it done in the evening there will be no reason to show up Saturday. If that's the case, I and my wife (and dog if thats ok) would sure like to join. I know its late notice, wondering if that's all right. We'd bring food for the grill and stuff to share as well - I'd say is about 50% I won't have to work Saturday.

Vegas-Misfit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Come on weatherford... He says the more the merrier... No such thing as late notice... Like Nike says... Just do it

Wyreth

Certifiable Noob
Reaction score
I still need your shirt sizes from Wyreth and Vegas39.

3XL, and I will be working till 5pm. After that, I will DECIDEDLY need a beer.

only hiccup was I lost control of my trailer brakes... Good thing it's a manual haha

Could have been worse, you coulda lost them, THEN lost vacuum... THAT'S an interesting moment, ask me how I know.

Ya... I literally was going 20mph up certain parts of tehachapi haha

That's where I set my rig on fire.... Ish not a pleasant climb. I wonder if there are still pink campbell's soup cans on that corner...

Vegas-Misfit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I kept the egt temps at 900 or lower and coolant temp was good I have to do it one more time to get home... But with an empty trailer this time :)