U-haul engines

Hiball

Reaction score
Damn...guys get pics and dimensions of those cradles for us would ya please????

That would be simple enough to make add a set of wheels to and be under a bench in no time!

Good buy on those things guys...way to go.

I think I'll be borrow or stand on a street corner and offer favors for cash if one of those come up again...just saying it's well worth the $$$$$

Al, Ill Gladly Post up some Pictures and measurements when I get it transferred over to the engine stand.

racer30

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Russ That IH one will be just fine.... I don't have any "Truck" style coolers heads. But I do have a Passenger side Truck exhaust manifold, two Intake manifolds, two pump gear covers 7.3 style, two sets off NA rods and pins, two 7.3 fuel filter heads, 1 truck oil pan, two cooler center sections and some other misc stuff. what kind of stuff are you looking for?....

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Russ That IH one will be just fine.... I don't have any "Truck" style coolers heads. But I do have a Passenger side Truck exhaust manifold, two Intake manifolds, two pump gear covers 7.3 style, two sets off NA rods and pins, two 7.3 fuel filter heads, 1 truck oil pan, two cooler center sections and some other misc stuff. what kind of stuff are you looking for?....

exh manifold, oil pan, pickup tube?

racer30

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OH Yes I have a couple oil pumps and Truck style pick up tube's. Both oil pumps came out of turbo engines that lost rod bearings....and a dip stick and tube for a truck.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ohhh dipstick would be good, the IH one comes in the front, man that is one big oil pan.

racer30

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya I used one on my build it has 16 quarts in it now with a 8" filter....Sweet... Its easy to swap out the little ball that's driven into the block to the other dipstick location.

rhkcommander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bit the bullet, bought one! Thanks NJ_M715 for posting this!

So to make this f-compatible, I need to reseal my old oil cooler, use old exhaust manifolds, and anything else like flip oil pan?

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just bought one of the Motherfoos. Gonna get it between Dec 20 27. whoooppee

I might just stick that Mother in my Motorome. Kick that 460 outta there with the C6, now I can put an E4OD in, I think.

Last edited:

nj_m715

government's finest
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It looks like that guy could save the ebay fees and just post them here. This forum is gonna buy them all out before morning.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bit the bullet, bought one! Thanks NJ_M715 for posting this!

So to make this f-compatible, I need to reseal my old oil cooler, use old exhaust manifolds, and anything else like flip oil pan?
Oil cooler, left side manifold, fuel filter mount. Pan is the same E and F. International pan is HUGE and wont fit the crossmember in the ford. tried it.lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Staff online