U-haul engines

nj_m715

government's finest
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oil cooler, left side manifold, fuel filter mount. Pan is the same E and F. International pan is HUGE and wont fit the crossmember in the ford. tried it.lol

So I guess I ordered the one with the wrong oil pan. Oh well, I'll try to get ahold of the seller or just find a used oil pan. I want to keep my currant motor as whole as possible for resale value since it still runs good. I'll probably get enough to just about break even.

sassyrel

Reaction score
Just bought one of the Motherfoos. Gonna get it between Dec 20 27. whoooppee

I might just stick that Mother in my Motorome. Kick that 460 outta there with the C6, now I can put an E4OD in, I think.

will need the part of the wiring harness,,that sends signals of the different sensors,,for shifting, along with said sensors...and said small pcm for this..

vegas39

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I asked my wife last night if I could buy one and she told me to stick it up my:eek:
When you have an expensive hobby, it helps if your partner shares an interest with you!LOL

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I asked my wife last night if I could buy one and she told me to stick it up my:eek:
When you have an expensive hobby, it helps if your partner shares an interest with you!LOL

Since your in Vegas, ya know what a crap shoot is.LOL

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
What a fantastic deal on an engine. Now a question was asked if the heads are new like the blocks... No new blocks have been made for any idi engines but we can buy new and much better offshore heads. We also can run a set of 7.3 heads on a 6.9 too. Just a simple head gasket modification is all thats needed. Those that have been fortunate enough to buy one of these ready to run engines please look at the oil pan gasket area. If you see a cork or rubber gasket please get rid of it. These engines never came factory with a gasket and why change now. Too many members have rebuilt their engines and used the gasket manufacturer supplied pan gasket only to have it leak. then the engine comes out to fix that mistake. I have only seen 1 or 2 posts about a pan gasket not leaking. The factory used rtv and its worked very well for many years. Asl about the exhaust manifolds. Only the drivers side needs to be changed for these engines to fit in our trucks. I believe the oil cooler bundle will fit our truck headers too so thats something we should measure and post about too.

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I guess I ordered the one with the wrong oil pan. Oh well, I'll try to get ahold of the seller or just find a used oil pan. I want to keep my currant motor as whole as possible for resale value since it still runs good. I'll probably get enough to just about break even.

You didn't order the wrong one, they were all advertized as E350, All van engines.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Why would you ask? 1300 for one or 4500 to rebuild the one you have if paying to have it done. Just sayin, and yes im married.lol
My buddy has a wife with 500 dollar shoes, really stupid, but he bought new wheels and tires and she hit the roof, he told her " my truck needs new shoes also and they will go more miles than yours" . He didnt get any for a couple months.:rotflmao

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I agree with typ4. Ya should a got one, then show her it won't fit, so there's no pain.

nj_m715

government's finest
Supporting Member
Reaction score

JSVD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wish i saw this. I really need a reman for a S1600. Guess that's the downfall of finally hanging my project up, I don't check this site nearly as much!

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why would you ask? 1300 for one or 4500 to rebuild the one you have if paying to have it done. Just sayin, and yes im married.lol
My buddy has a wife with 500 dollar shoes, really stupid, but he bought new wheels and tires and she hit the roof, he told her " my truck needs new shoes also and they will go more miles than yours" . He didnt get any for a couple months.:rotflmao

Ya but he got new tyres for the truck LOL

Ya hard to say no to this if you got the $ or Credit card to get one really and ya for those that can KUDOS..

BTW I'm still waiting to see pics and description and dimensions of one of these wicked cool stands...U cheap SOB's won't even do that for us...

LOL

:popcorn