tubular manifolds

ididiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im going to be fabing a set of tubular manifolds for are 7.3 if someone hasnt done it yet. if u know of anyone let me know if not and you would like a set for your turbo set up let me know

ameristar1

The One Blue Thing
Reaction score
Best thing to do at this point is post some pics and a description of the pieces, pipe diameters, flange thickness, etc. and a price. Give Agnem or one of the moderators a PM and let them know what you are doing.

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
I agree with the pics and description of what he is building. He can offer these to other members here, just like Mel (agnem)with the Moose Pumps and injectors, or Russ (typ4) with the injectors, return lines and turbo stuff. But with the understanding that if any issues were to arrise with the products, it is to be handled between the individuals involved, not in public in the forums.

ameristar1

The One Blue Thing
Reaction score
really quick on throttle and boost

These you built yourself or did you have them fabbed up? This needs to be passed on, they look really nice.

ididiesel, if you can make some manifolds like these, it could really help the cause.

Al_E

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thought about it and asked but no one was serious at the time

ididiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i can fab a set simular to those. my plan is to build a header that can eliminate the mount kit from the banks set and such

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online