Trans Problem

H71993IDI

93 F-250 IDI Banks
Reaction score
:mad: Hey not sure what the problem may be just noticed it last night but after hauling my trailer when I got home I went to park it which usally reguires alot of shifting from 1st to reverse well I couldnt hardly get my truck to go into either gear so I was thinking probably the clutch theres a big hill as I leave my house so I went up it turned around to see if the clutch seemed to be engaging I noticed coming down the hill when I pushed in the clutch it seemed to do its job:dunno

One other question I'm preparing for the intercooler installation and the only thing I have a question about is routing the tubing I know that I need to run it out of the turbo through the intercooler and back through the intake manifold but all of the kits I've looked at have two splits of the intake manifold, or two splits off the turbo can anyone help me figure out how I need to rout the piping?

sassyrel

Reaction score
put some periods in your sentences--makes it easier to read. sounds like your firewall is cracked/not enough disengagement. or the cyl or slave for the clutch is going bad/ has air in it--

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is the FAQ LINK. Scroll down to the Tanny questions. There is a good deal of information about the firewall issue and how to fix it.

Heath