TRAGEDY STRIKES. = NEED ANOTHER ANTIQUE F250 SUPER-CAB TRUCK

Eli

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To All,

Fwiw, I purchased the 1990 F250 Custom diesel PU in Desert Tan this afternoon. Runs FINE.

Rode the Mega-Bus to downtown Houston, was picked up by the PO, test drove it, made the deal, got out of Houston traffic without incident & just got home to The Alamo City about 10 minutes ago.
(It has 181k & NEEDS some small dents removed, new paint, a new AC plenum & a few other "small flaws" fixed. = Like for example, the shirt knob is LOOSE & came off in my hand 3-4X on the way home.)

yours, satx

Glad to hear you're home! She ought to do you well, glad she's with somebody that can appreciate her.

Eli

satx78247

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Eli,

Fyi, one of our local members at the Fall IDI Gathering says that he will fix the "irritating problems" that "BIG UGLY, TOO" has & then it's off to the paint & body shop for the refinishing.
(You note what "Miss Ellie" has already named the 1990 F250. = She immediately named the 1986 XLT Lariat, "BIG UGLY", saying: "Where did you get that BIG UGLY thing?" & then, "I hope that you didn't pay much for it." )

Ellie said, as soon as she saw the 1990, "Well, that truck's BIG & UGLY, too." and then, "At least you're consistent."
(I just HAD to LOL.)

yours, satx

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dieselmainiac

Members online