The Official "Show Us Your Ride" pictures of member's trucks thread.

Ottoparts

Whoa, that was fun!
Reaction score
Sorry guys. Haven't been on in awhile. Here's Walter. He's an 89 F350, CC, Longbox, with 4.10's. Hypermax Pulse turbo kit, hydro-boost, alternator upgrade, and other little things here and there. In the last two months I replaced all of the suspension bushings, shocks, rear pinion seal and nut, rebuilt the rear driveline, added Pro-Comp axle bars, rear brakes, glow plugs, injectors, and IP pump. I currently have factory Alcoa's in the garage awaiting to go on after winter. I also have new headlight housings to put on.
1 tons are all ready a bit stiff, but damn! After replacing all the bushings I jiggle over every little bump.
The dates are wrong in the pictures.

You must be registered for see images attach

BrianX128

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't know what happened there. Let's try this again

Meet Ernest! Details in signature! Still getting used to driving the giant beast versus my other old fords. Need to fix the back door which doesn't lock, and the rust on the bottom of the doors needs sanded and re-painted real quick some day but I've really enjoyed driving it the first month I've had it!

Golden Helmet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's my truck, '92 with 300k on it. I'm the second owner, the original owner is a longtime family friend who I've known since I was a kid. I wanted this truck since the first day I saw it as a kid; when the owner offered to sell it to me for a steal I had to jump on it. It's a pain keeping it on the road sometimes, but I get to drive my childhood dream truck every day, it's hard to complain about that :D

Here's some pictures. It needs a bath and some paint, but at least I don't have to worry about scratches or dings!

johnathan88

Reaction score
Not a runner yet but hope to get it road ready soon
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fenderman250

Reaction score
Here's my 6.9 N/A idi! And I love it!

I bought this a few years ago and have been loving it! It's actually a daily driver believe it or not! I just put in an RDT, Here's a video! This is my first post, I've read a lot of good things on here and I decided to join. Happy Burnin'! https://youtu.be/bSUqCKLk9AQ

Attachments

• DSC07936.jpg
    DSC07936.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 35
  • Truck.jpg
    Truck.jpg
    513.4 KB · Views: 29

JLtoolman

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Last edited:

PaulRicciardi

Reaction score

New here, just picked up this 87 F250 6.9 about a month ago pretty cheap. 161k miles, been sitting since 2006. Cleaned her up, got just about everything fixed on it, been driving it every day. Has a Banks powerpack lid, Banks Y pipe with pyro bung, looks like 3" exhaust. T19 trans, 4.10 rear, gooseneck hitch. Runs good, does pretty good on fuel too.

Last edited:

steelheadguy

Registered Idiot
Supporting Member
Reaction score

New to me 86 f350 6.9 Banks Non Wastegate 3.55

Pianoman

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Just got this for my wife, already says "big red" on the license plate ring. 86 f350 6.9 T19 Stirling 10.25. 109,***!! The a/c still works! It's a nice straight driver, looking forward to putting some wear on it!

The plan is to put a cabover on here and drag the kiddos around so they can see the National Forest and State Parks and all that. Shopping for a camper now.
The under the hood plan: ATS turbo, Dynomax exhaust, 3.08 rear end, typ4's torque cam and inconel valves, rebuild heads, ats studs, Moose Junior, Moose Misters, gauges. Tires are ok for now, Does anyone run 285s on the rear with a dually? It has 215s on there now, and it's a real screamer on the freeway. Hoping that the 3.08 and slightly taller tires will help the freeway cruise scenario...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sven502

Reaction score
This ones a bit of an eyesore. It was going to get scrapped, and really the truck should be. Story goes it was our horse farriers old truck. 89 F250, 2wd, 5 speed 7.3 IDI. It's got about 450,000km on it. He stopped driving it because of electrical and body issues. It probably sat for about 10 years in a muddy yard rotting away before I dragged it away. The engine was rebuilt about 30,000km ago by his machinist buddy who supposedly balanced it as well. Not sure on the whole engine story, still need to find that out. Apparently has a recent clutch replacement as well. It actually started fairly easily and I drove it down the road half a mile before it cut out. We believe the mechanical lift pump is probably NFG. I just had a line from a fuel can to it, god knows whats in the fuel tanks. It ran so smooth when it did run though! Sucks, he put new brakes and shocks and a whole bunch of parts into it before it was parked. Judging by the body id say the only thing that's salvageable might be the P.S door lol. I think the frame could be saved if I just swapped a whole body on. He even painted the engine, it looks out of place in this truck. I'd take a picture but the hood latch is now broken. No plans yet what to do with it, I just wanted to save it from going to scrap. Have a soft spot for old mechanical diesels.

Kheg

Reaction score
I bought this truck last spring for an elk hunt. I was looking for something with some character. I learned a lot from this site, my thanks to everyone! In the 8 months I've owned it I have replaced the return lines, installed the front fuel tank (which was in the bed when I purchased it) full filter replacement, all fluids have been replaced, LUK singles mass flywheel, I rebuilt the zf-5 speed, replaced all of the u-joints and 4 new 235/85/16 Wild Country tires. I had no intention of keeping this rig once I filled my tag but...

Oh yeah, in 8 months I've put on 5,800 miles.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online