The Crew Cab's Vibration Mystery Solved!

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
really?? no ones going to comment about dsl_dog_catcher's PP being off center?? you guys really need to be more immature or i dont think i can hang out with you anymore...

LOL thanks Andy!
Heath and I talked at length last night and we've got mine under control given the circumstances.;Sweet

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Well at least you have a game plan on what appears to have failed on you heath. I know I posted something in one of these vibration threads about being able to clock the pressure plate around to see if that changes anything. I just can't find that post now....:dunno I'm thinking you say you did as asked but just box it up and ship it back...:sly Or tell Brian... "I did what you said but no change". Then when they ship you all the new stuff examine it closer than you do your own work at the office....:eek::sly Compare very closely the holes. No need to install another bad one. Does the flywheel travel ok on the crank and its just the drilled and threaded pressure plate holes in said flywheel. Usually all that drilling and tapping is done by a cnc machine... Unless this is a small shop and someone was being trained on something new.... Kinda a scareing thought right there. Hmm.. I wonder what the training was like for the job Heath does.... Interesting..... Very interesting.... I might have flunked that class several times.... If it was a GOOD:rotflmao CLASS to take.....:rotflmao:sly:Thumbs Up

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
did you mark where it was off with blue nail polish?

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Compare very closely the holes. No need to install another bad one. Does the flywheel travel ok on the crank and its just the drilled and threaded pressure plate holes in said flywheel.
Gary, with just the flywheel on the back of the crank, it is vibration free. With the pressure plate and disk......... it's like a "personal massager.":D I will certainly be sure everything is good before putting the transmission back in.

Prolly was a pretty short discussion,.....;Really

There,.... is that better Andy? :dunno
:backoff Now wait a minute Mr. Tosh......:backoff

:D

Heath

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
did you mark where it was off with blue nail polish?

I tryed to Jared, but the bottle was so sticky, I couldn't really use it.

For the life of me I can't remember where I got that bottle ........... Oh wait...:eek:

LOL

Heath

EMD_DRIVER

Say what?!?!
Reaction score
really?? no ones going to comment about dsl_dog_catcher's PP being off center??

I was under the impression that Heath only dealt with ladies' issues... I had no idea, he went both ways! Either that, or there's something Ron isn't telling us! :rotflmao

LOL thanks Andy!
Heath and I talked at length last night and we've got mine under control given the circumstances.

Hmmm... Now we have factual evidence of Heath's Bi-partisan activities!

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
I was under the impression that Heath only dealt with ladies' issues... I had no idea, he went both ways! Either that, or there's something Ron isn't telling us! :rotflmao

Hmmm... Now we have factual evidence of Heath's Bi-partisan activities!

:rotflmao:rotflmao

Keep it Gary, you were the one that hooked up the strap and drug me back to camp!!!:rotflmao

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A pressure plate that far out can break a crank easily. Must be more **** parts from china.

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
there you guys go! much better, i can hang out with you again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntjapkes

Members online