Storing an idi

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
A rag is a critter invite. Either you have not read closely or you are going to do it your way. Not sure from this side of the screen. The idea of asking advice and getting it is then using it. But its your rig.. Thats none of my business. I felt the ideas given here were spot on with you in mind protecting what you own. Please believe me when I say IF... Bad advice is given on this forum there are planty of good members that will speak up to help everyone avoid a problem.
A few years ago a member from vegas was installing a new Banks waste gated sidewinder turbo. He could not get the oil port plug out of the bell housing flange.. We all tried to help but nope.. He was bound and determined to use a pipe plug off the rear oil cooler header. I explained 3 times in 3 posts that oil was not filtered. He NEVER responded to what I posted. We tracked him from Vegas to the east coast because he had a nice gps system. He got there ok. Well he was nearly back home in Vegas when he lost boost.. Seems the brand new $3000.00 turbo ate itself from bad oil... We never heard from him again. I do forget some things but sure can recall others....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JU57US