show off your IDI

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Yep I see it just fine too! Sharp truck!
Now my question is how do you make your pics be big like that right off the bat? When I put my pics in they are small until you click em....How do you put big pics in a post?

You upload your pictures on a website like photobucket, or webshots. Then it gives you an option to copy and past a url. You copy it and past it in your text, and it shows up as a big picture ;Sweet

crashnzuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really like that flatbed, I will put one on mine eventually and damn...I think I found out which one to go with ;Sweet

Here's a shot from the back, all LEDs on the bed;Sweet Those beds aren't cheap, I priced it when I went to the bed dealer for a part. It runs about $3200 before install, and I found the receipt for the underbed boxes, just over $1200 for the pair. I'm glad the previous owner like to accessorize;Really
Travis..
You must be registered for see images attach

DieselJuice

Reaction score

7.3, zf5spd

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score

7.3, zf5spd

i have always loved this paint sceme the first idi i ever drove, actually the truck i first learned how to drive looked exactly like this same color same year everything i just have a soft spot for the light blue on dark blue scheme:love:

Paradiset

Reaction score
I have no pics right now besides a tree fell and took out the hood and windshield.
Its an 89 f350 centurion custom 4 door bronco 7.3L auto 4inch strieght pipes 9 inch lift 35 inchers airbagged rear custom leather captain chairs overhead console duel AC built in tv dvd. custom roof rack/box/spare mount.front//rear winches custom lightbar custom front/rear bumpers. custom cold air intake with quick connect snorkle roof mounted solar cells with 4 closed cell gel batterybox and 4kw inverter. I have not done anythig to the motor yet but hopefully with the help of this site i will be.

Sycostang67

Scooty Puff Junior
Reaction score
I don't know, looks good to me!

That will change, eventually he will be putting the drivetrain into my old 85 F-250 with a body swap. It's gonna be uglier until he paints it.

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
I hope EricW keeps the paint scheme on the "Ugly Truck". I love that paint scheme, we had one that was brown and tan.... it is a unique scheme. If I remember correctly that is the "Victorian" Paint Package and cost something like $1500 in 1983!!!!!! I would like to find an 83-86 with that paint scheme and an oilburner...... ours was an F-150 4x4 with the 351M. It was geared really low, on the floor it wouldnt even do 80. But it would pull anything. I had LS front and rear, and it 4lo it would do like 15 on the floor.....

Paradiset

Reaction score
This is a truck like mine without any of the added stuff.
Same basic color scheme witch I plan to change. but everything other then body style and color is different on mine

Halltrail

Full Access Member
Reaction score
another

For some reason some of you guys couldnt see the pic...so here is "big red" without the cap on and doing what I bought her for and the original picture I posted.

Thanks for the comments on the truck!

Attachments

• IMGP2772.jpg
    IMGP2772.jpg
    840.2 KB · Views: 75
  • 7.3l09.JPG
    7.3l09.JPG
    407.4 KB · Views: 43

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members