show off your IDI

CodyL

Reaction score
Just joined the IDI club last weekend. Bought a 1988 C350. 122,000 miles. Here are some pictures.

You must be registered for see images attach

Paradiset

Reaction score
Just joined the IDI club last weekend. Bought a 1988 C350. 122,000 miles. Here are some pictures.

Yeppers have one of those too but mine has been outfitted for severe duty/offroad not for looks[yours is sweet by the way]..mine looks nice too just in more of a workhorse kinda way big long roofrack/box lightbar big steel bumpers winches fully skid/underplated intake snorkle duel spare mounts solar panels on roofbox big honkin 4 inch pipes.class 5 hitch with 3 foot x 6foot hitch carrier. Working on an 8ft ford duelly truck bed turned trailer raised with same tires wheels. with 16 foot frame slide in camper in bed and atv/motorcycle/other stored in front of truck bed.ok i said enough till i get pics

wanabebig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey codyL, where at in ks u located? like the rig thought bout buyin it quite a few times but they wanted a lil more then i had.

Fishin76

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Nice Truck,;Sweet

I wonder if the tube coming off the IP gear cover is road drafting, or connected to something, and that sweet molded ruber tube for it. I'd love to just get rid of my CDR before it gives me problems.

I wonder if those peices come in a banks sidewinder kit...... hmmmmm

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
I wonder if the tube coming off the IP gear cover is road drafting, or connected to something, and that sweet molded ruber tube for it. I'd love to just get rid of my CDR before it gives me problems.

I wonder if those peices come in a banks sidewinder kit...... hmmmmm

Yup, part of the Banks kit.

CodyL Nice Centurion!;Sweet Welcome to the site!

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
I have the banks CDR adapter on my brown truck. I'm running a crank case evac system into the exhaust though, I don't like recycling motor oil into the intake of any engine.
Calvin (towcat) has many of the Banks specialty parts listed in the parts bin.

Here's a picture of my brown truck, but I'm sure many of you are tired of seeing it. lol

The hood is always up on it so I figure it's fitting taking the pic of it with the hood up.

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeppers have one of those too but mine has been outfitted for severe duty/offroad not for looks[yours is sweet by the way]..mine looks nice too just in more of a workhorse kinda way big long roofrack/box lightbar big steel bumpers winches fully skid/underplated intake snorkle duel spare mounts solar panels on roofbox big honkin 4 inch pipes.class 5 hitch with 3 foot x 6foot hitch carrier. Working on an 8ft ford duelly truck bed turned trailer raised with same tires wheels. with 16 foot frame slide in camper in bed and atv/motorcycle/other stored in front of truck bed.ok i said enough till i get pics

Pictures man, we wanna see pictures! :D

CodyL

Reaction score
hey codyL, where at in ks u located? like the rig thought bout buyin it quite a few times but they wanted a lil more then i had.

I live in Topeka. Bought the truck in stillwell. I paid 3500 for it. I thought I got a pretty good deal on it. I know the guy was trying to sell it for awhile, and his wife wasn't a big fan of the truck. Haha

George_7.3IDI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My IDI engine after I finished rebuilding it this summer.

The truck I wish I owned... found the picture either online or on dieselstop

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score

AH MY EYES MY EYES!!!! Did I just witness the flash of an atomic blast? What could possibly have been so bright to blind me so fast!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seven4eight

Members online