SELLING EVERYTHING

blue rally

Reaction score
UPS here on the coast is cheaper for larger items , but does not do so well for items that could be damaged by lets say dropping them on a corner or an extremely bumpy road as they do go up and down dirt roads. With that said fedex is slightly higher, but better off road drivers and trucks .. It also depends were the items are being shipped from. In this case it would not make much diff in which one you use, but keep in mind of the items your shipping in the future.

fordf350man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
UPS here on the coast is cheaper for larger items , but does not do so well for items that could be damaged by lets say dropping them on a corner or an extremely bumpy road as they do go up and down dirt roads. With that said fedex is slightly higher, but better off road drivers and trucks .. It also depends were the items are being shipped from. In this case it would not make much diff in which one you use, but keep in mind of the items your shipping in the future.

I usually ship through the us postal service because there is one 2 miles away from me. UPS and FEDEX are a longer drive but sometimes it is worth the trip for the larger stuff. I will make sure I wrap up those stacks and pipes so they don't get damaged. I am working on getting a box for them.

nj_m715

government's finest
Supporting Member
Reaction score
everything arrived in great shape. I just wanted to post a public thank you.

fordf350man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I never updated anything on here, I do not have anything left, I sold all the parts and the truck. Its been a while since I have been on here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7