SELLING EVERYTHING

fordf350man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just to let you all know( the ones that would like to purchase something) I am currently getting boxes together. I should have boxes for everything so I can make one trip to find the weight and cost of shipping for everyone.

fordf350man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No one interested in a ZF transmission? I thought that would be the first thing to go. LOL anyone can make me an offer an anything I am selling.

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Too much to ship. Lol
And I would take some stuff just to have around, but I just spent around $360 for a rebuild/upgrade kit on my turbo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

fordf350man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Too much to ship. Lol
And I would take some stuff just to have around, but I just spent around $360 for a rebuild/upgrade kit on my turbo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

LOL I know it would cost allot to ship. Just take a road trip and come get it.

blue rally

Reaction score
I am interested in the exhaust stacks and the pieces, (elbows). could you please send me a shipping quote to 97444?

Thanks

fordf350man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am interested in the exhaust stacks and the pieces, (elbows). could you please send me a shipping quote to 97444?

Thanks

Yes I will, it is hard for me to get quotes because of work but I will get it done. Might take me a few days. I am working on getting some other parts for other members on here shipping quotes tomorrow but I will need a box for the exhaust pieces first.

nj_m715

government's finest
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you can get prices online. you just need a tape measure and a scale.

If it saves you a trip I can send you, say, 50$ for shipping. that way you can just send it. if it's less just send it back, if it's more just let me know. I'll square up.

fordf350man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you can get prices online. you just need a tape measure and a scale.

If it saves you a trip I can send you, say, 50$ for shipping. that way you can just send it. if it's less just send it back, if it's more just let me know. I'll square up.

we can do that, Ill give you a picture of the receipt so you can see the actual charges too. Is that feature on USPS.com? Sure would make things allot easier

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online