R&d idi performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol

so if we support people that have been previously banned from this site then we are martyrs?
i have no problem with their work and achievements. you know where to find them elsewhere.
asking the question why they aren't allowed to return here will earn you a ban.
how much more clear do I have to be?

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've talked to Justin (NMB2) personally several times on the phone. I have no beef with him anymore. Water under the bridge. Simple as that............

However, what was done here by those guys was intolerable. I have no idea why those fellas decided to go "down that road." But, they did, and here that comes with consequences. If you have a short memory, just a simple search will refreash it for you. I don't see how anyone can read those posts and disagree with the actions of the moderators here.

That's my opinion and mine only. But, opinions are like a$$holes....... everybody has one......... and they all stink.

Heath

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Well said Heath... But remember this.. Some opinnions are bigger than others...:angel::rotflmao I get allmy opinnions from my wifey...:angel:

MUDKICKR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
try again.
he was a member here but couldn't play by the rules of polite conduct. when he was banned, he decided to re-register under a different name and attempt to tear down the place since the mod and admin staff won't bow down to his bullying. As I put it out then and I do so again, if you want to be a martyr, step forward and be counted. I will be more than happy to send you on your way too. you have been around long enough, you should know better.

dude, you dont have to threaten me for a simple post, what i wrote i stand by, and who said i meant justin? if you can read it without bias you would read that it meant that it would be nice if we could get a guy LIKE THIS, i didnt say him. honestly, i dont know why he or his friend got banned, and im not going to search cause it really doesnt matter to me. i was around the time it happened, but i wasnt on here everyday due to me having other interests in my life, also i have been on this forum for a good bit of time, and i think i do help some sometimes. but im not going to be stepping on eggshells cause i wrote something and someone read it the wrong way. i honestly believe if there was a problem you should have contacted me by pm, not out for all to see.

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
dude, you dont have to threaten me for a simple post, what i wrote i stand by, and who said i meant justin? if you can read it without bias you would read that it meant that it would be nice if we could get a guy LIKE THIS, i didnt say him. honestly, i dont know why he or his friend got banned, and im not going to search cause it really doesnt matter to me. i was around the time it happened, but i wasnt on here everyday due to me having other interests in my life, also i have been on this forum for a good bit of time, and i think i do help some sometimes. but im not going to be stepping on eggshells cause i wrote something and someone read it the wrong way. i honestly believe if there was a problem you should have contacted me by pm, not out for all to see.

VERY well said!;Sweet

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"lol" was what turned a pm into a open post.
that turned a polite discussion into a mockery.

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
never thought i would see this kind of drama on a diesel truck site.

EDIT: i'm out of this thread now. i'm going to move on from this.......

Last edited:

MUDKICKR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you took the whole post wrong, and if thats how you took the "lol" thats fine, but im not a martyr for anyone, nor do i have an "agenda".
sometimes a kiss is still just a kiss, and i wont post anymore in this thread unless needed.

to keep on subject, heard good things but dont know nothing about them personally, other then whats on www.powerstrokenation.com go check out his super long thread and see what he has done to the IDI to wake it up, besides building a turbo system like a powerstroke.

idipwr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I too don't completely understand why they were banned, but if I remember correctly the reason he re-registered under a different name was to warn about yet another scam by DPS. Right or wrong I applaud him for that, and even though he was almost immediately kicked off again his post was allowed to remain for a time to warn people. Heath said it right "water under the bridge". Just my two cents on the matter.

Blind Driver2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I too don't completely understand why they were banned, but if I remember correctly the reason he re-registered under a different name was to warn about yet another scam by DPS. Right or wrong I applaud him for that, and even though he was almost immediately kicked off again his post was allowed to remain for a time to warn people. Heath said it right "water under the bridge". Just my two cents on the matter.

I haven't noticed and drama from NMB2. But I have noticed hatred towards him. He didn't even have to start the drama as someone else did. He just stepped in to defend himself.

Rxracer

Reaction score
FYI R&D had nothing to do with NMB2. ironically both users on FTE NMB2 and RacinNdrummin are named Justin. I dont feel a reason to post last names but have last names to both of them, i know NMB2 is now in Colorado and RacinNdrummin is still in Auburn. I just wanted to clarify that. Justin is GREAT to deal with and have ridden in his truck.
I had dealt some with NMB2 and didn't enjoy my experience.
So please make sure your talking about the correct person.
Thanks
Rob

if any has questions feel free to PM me on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online