quick vid TURN VOLUME ALL THE WAY UP 0-80

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
The car I did that in was my 1985 Pontiac Fiero GT.

I had that EXACT same car....don't they ever MOVE! I could list the front tires from a standing start...only an inch or two and it wouldn't carry them more than a foot or two before they were back on the ground again. An 18 year old with a FAST car.....good times:sly

My 1999 Silverado was clocked on the GPS going highway 102 outbound near the Halifax Airport at just shy of 230 kilometers an hour... about 140 miles an hour cookoo. I got a witness to prove it :D

In my defence, I had/still have no fear. I realize it was stupid and I try not to do stuff like that anymore.

My IDI is NOT capable of such mayhem...so it is a safer truck for me to be in....the Kenworth however....:rolleyes:

Last edited:

fury9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my last speeding ticket was in 00, 97 s-10 ss stepside. damn thing governed out at 99 mph, I had the cruise set at 97, that was in Wisconsin one morning after the night shift (12hr 6-6) when I decided to get some fireworks. Cop (female) was sittin right at the base of a hill, got me when I came over the crest, haven't had a ticket since

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online

No members online now.