quick vid TURN VOLUME ALL THE WAY UP 0-80

sootman73

Reaction score
i'm gonna make one of these tonight and i'll be sure to include my boost and egt gauges... prob be up tomorrow....

Compu Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine sounds like that at the tailpipe ;Sweet it is quieter in the cab. No glasspack on mine just a Gibson thats built like a glass pack with no glass to blow out.

plywood

Recovered N/A
Reaction score
I've got a few on my link just below, some look the same but with a different dash.:rock:

I think it would fun to start a 0-60 thread with similiar videos, but I gotta get my speedo to work first and find where 60 is with 35s.:dunno

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
fastest i have ever been in mine was turning 3800 rpm in 4th(direct) with 3.55 gears, do the math:D

Compu Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Highest I ever did was 90 on the GSP. It was scary because of the wind blowing the truck. Now back in 85 I did 120 on the same GSP, got pulled over but no ticket was issued ;Sweet. The cop who stopped me said he was doing 85 and I went by him like he was standing still. That was back in the day when the speed limit was 55. The car I did that in was my 1985 Pontiac Fiero GT. I was heading south and went from Middletown NJ to Wildwood NJ in one hour and 10 minutes including the time I was stopped by the trooper.

Check the mileage and time for normal speed driving

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&s...J&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

david85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Managed to get my speedo needle to jamb against the trip meter reset and my foot about half way to the floor. No GPS though so not the best bragging story.

Although I can't remember if I did that particular stunt in 3rd or 4th:rotflmao