Project Stress Test

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup...got pretty intimate with one one time....

Okay, I remember that epic tale.

Cant Write

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Eliminating hoses and wires makes sense. I was thinking about the cooling actually being under the center on the car, inside the frame, threaded connections that stub up vertically or something to keep the hoses from ripping off.

Otherwise what do you do, build the engine really loose so it stays running when it’s 250 degrees plus? And run 20w-50 oil?

tbowker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow. Nothing lasts forever, but it's hard to believe that no one wants that old classic instead of it becoming a land torpedo. From the one photo, it appears in decent shape.... for now. :shocked:

hacked89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now back to the fun!
Subject #2 also showed up, not getting an IDI but I think it could be cool with a 460 from the bird. The 4.6 runs well though.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Rdnck84_03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s it good side, and it photographs nicer than it is. It’s rusty and the other side was side swiped in an accident. Now it gets to make memories than going to the crusher.

Edit: less doom more diesel
Pictures or it didn't happen! ;Poke

James

hacked89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I bought it sight unseen today and haven’t had a chance to look it over yet but both front fenders are shot, passenger door, passenger rear quarter. And the rear quarter isn’t one of those replaceable types. The front engine cross member is solid which was my main check to hold the IDI. I’m all in on getting the IDI bronco done at the moment to get both of these cars into the garage.

hacked89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a new phone and now I can’t post pictures because it takes pictures in a larger image size than the forum statically supports. @snicklas - is it possible to raise the static upload size limit on the current version of xenforo or better but more work upgrade to version 2.3 (I assume we aren’t on this) and enable automatic image optimization?

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a new phone and now I can’t post pictures because it takes pictures in a larger image size than the forum statically supports. @snicklas - is it possible to raise the static upload size limit on the current version of xenforo or better but more work upgrade to version 2.3 (I assume we aren’t on this) and enable automatic image optimization?
...... just think......if you owned the forum, it could already be done.....