Project NEW TOW RIG

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
Over paid for it after finding a few more issues then I saw, should of only gave 1500 or so. But it's all good

Badweld

Reaction score
Corey, do you think its possible to do a 4wd swap and keep a low ride height in the front? All of the kits net at least 3 inches of lift. (for RSK) Maybe cutting out the frame for the rear shackles?

junk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Corey, do you think its possible to do a 4wd swap and keep a low ride height in the front? All of the kits net at least 3 inches of lift. (for RSK) Maybe cutting out the frame for the rear shackles?

You can, but it ends up being more custom. I have an RSK on the front of my 89 using 99-04 superduty springs and mounts. In the end i have a truck that is the factory height for an 89 F-350 4x4, but has the shackles in the rear.

You must be registered for see images attach

I guess the other thing you could do is just do a factory 4x4 conversion as lots of guys have done. Ends up being factory 4x4 height and the shackles in the front just like factory.

Sorry Corey for derailing your thread :dunno

Dieselcrawler

Staff member
Reaction score
Ain't a problem.i don't have much to update anyway other that I got my air tank mounted and plumbed in.

Dieselcrawler

Staff member
Reaction score
Since it was link to in another thread, guess I will post up a little update. I did pick up a arb air locker for the rear axle, and slotted rotors for the front along with all the other missing brackets I needed. Now that my derby car has been killed off, I will be getting my ass back in gear and working on it again.

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
10k and over here.
its amazing how little, lots of money gets you in todays world....

Dieselcrawler

Staff member
Reaction score
No I actually paid 10 for mine from Darren. Well not technically, I traded a 2002 gmc 2500hd 4x4 ECSB duramax for it... Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RustyNail351

Members online