Picked up a NICE ONE today Boys!,..

biggin92

Yeeeee Haaawwww
Reaction score
My question darrin , Is where on earth did you find two twin trucks in that kinda shape? wow what are the odds

kas83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wish I could've put that a lil more eloquently Darrin, but I figured it was short n to the point.

Do you ever look for Dodges? Also, what kind of deposit would you need to pick up a specific truck for a customer?

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
ok guys, go to the market place and buy my rims and axles so i can fund the trip to michigan.......

Dieselcrawler

Staff member
Reaction score
haha. looks that way. but my map is broken. it is possibly telling me to drive to massachusets first, then to michigan. gota wait and see if that deal pans out.

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score
I love these posts Darrin. I like to count how many replies it takes before someone questions who on earth would pay that much for an old truck.

Dieselcrawler

Staff member
Reaction score
well, sold the old rims, pending sale on the axles.... thats 800 in the pocket.... getting close to what i need!!! haha

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
The truck has Coreys name on it;Sweet I pulled it off of E-Bay so no one else will buy it while we put together the logistics of the deal. As Corey stated I am looking at buying a truck in MA and he may be able to deliver it to me. That should work out great for both of us.

Oh, Also,,..the truck as never seen snow,...Untll TOday! :eek: We got 2",.. I drove the truck home this weekend so I can check it out and be comfortable sending it on a 12 hour trip back to PA, and of course it had to snow. It is now inside my warm shop drying out and getting a once over.

well, sold the old rims, pending sale on the axles.... thats 800 in the pocket.... getting close to what i need!!! haha

Sweet! That was quick on those items.

Wish I could've put that a lil more eloquently Darrin, but I figured it was short n to the point.

Do you ever look for Dodges? Also, what kind of deposit would you need to pick up a specific truck for a customer?

I hear ya,... I do look for Dodges but they are harder to find than the IDI's and can actually bring bigger money for the same truck. If you are looking for something shoot me a PM and I would be glad to keep an eye out for you.

Darrin sometimes i hate you
Nice truck

:rotflmao ;Sweet

where in MA?

Blackstone is correct. Where are you at in MA?

Corey, you are going to bring the new F350 to the Rally right?

Heath

Im thinking he better!

I love these posts Darrin. I like to count how many replies it takes before someone questions who on earth would pay that much for an old truck.

LOL