Picked up a NICE ONE today Boys!,..

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I put one of those HF hoist's in my 99 truck, never could support it to keep from bending the bed. That one is off to the side like I did. Supposed to be fastened to the frame. But who wants one in the middle of the bed.

Beautiful truck tho Darrin, priced right to.

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
will call you tommarow at some point. junkyard hunting in the morning. so probly will be after lunch.....

Sycostang67

Scooty Puff Junior
Reaction score
That is a clean looking truck, definitely old school body kit.

If you guys make the trade, you need to post about it in a d-max forum, would probably blow some minds. LOL

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Sounds good Corey, I will talk to you soon.

Thanks for the props guys!

These trucks are getting harder and harder to find, but they do exist. When you go to 3 auctions a week eventually you run into something like this. I am also constantly watching the internet, Craigslist and auto trader for one to pick up. Every once in a while an owner will look up KBB Value on a truck like this and price it to those specs. And as stated so nicely by KAS83,.." Blue book don't mean ****" on trucks like this. I paid way over KBB at the dealer auction for this truck! I Must be one of those suckers myself,...;Really

I would love to put a deal together with Corey and see this truck go to someone that appreciates it. Well see what happens,..Stay Tuned

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
i going to be comming up to MI at the end of this month or sooner i have no intentions in buying anything but i thought it would be cool to meet up maybe see your cummins swap in person

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
i going to be comming up to MI at the end of this month or sooner i have no intentions in buying anything but i thought it would be cool to meet up maybe see your cummins swap in person

That would be great, Let me know when it works out for you, I am pretty flexible so about anytime would work for me.

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
ok the trip is because of brother and sis in-laws having their first baby so idk what weekend yet probably a Friday or Saturday

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my friend had that plastic ground effect crap on his 4 door. People had some weird taste in the 80s and 90s....cookoo

-Jon

i like it.would love to have that plastic crap on mine.onlyproblem with that truck is its an excab.duallies look stupid in reg/extended cab.

Clydesdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love the Truxarossa kit.... Have had thoughts of turning the 66 into the 4x4, and Clyde into the lowered stupid horsepower dually with that kit, if findable still...

But the 66 sold...

Beautiful Pickup.. I love the twins.

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
I have never liked the look of those body kits, but that is a nice truck Darrin.
I guess I am weird, I like my beat up old farm truck, lol.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online