Picked up a NICE ONE today Boys!,..

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
very nice im going to be in michigan at the end of the month maybe i can make it to GR it would be cool to meet a fellow oilburner and see that truck lol

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice score but those wheels look horrible on the front great on the rear lol wish i had a dully like that but where would i park it

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
ok, so you want 12000 for the truck?

hmmm.... was asking 13000 for my dmax..... thinking what i am thinking? i want another idi. will drive out and get it if you want mine! lol

and btw, i aint joking. heres my dmax
2002 gmc 2500hd. 6.6, allison, 4x4. 172*** miles. brand new terra grapplers. motor all stock with edge juice with additude and color touch screen($1200new) 4 inch mprb exhaust. 12 disk cd changer, all power seats...... what else you wana know? lol
You must be registered for see images attach

also have the tires and rims that are in the last pic if you didnt want the 18's. also has firestone airbags in the rear.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
ok, so you want 12000 for the truck?

hmmm.... was asking 13000 for my dmax..... thinking what i am thinking? i want another idi. will drive out and get it if you want mine! lol

and btw, i aint joking. heres my dmax
2002 gmc 2500hd. 6.6, allison, 4x4. 172*** miles. brand new terra grapplers. motor all stock with edge juice with additude and color touch screen($1200new) 4 inch mprb exhaust. 12 disk cd changer, all power seats...... what else you wana know? lol

also have the tires and rims that are in the last pic if you didnt want the 18's. also has firestone airbags in the rear.

Nice Truck!
Looks like we are going to have to talk, I am not available tonight but give me a call tomorrow after 10AM and see what we can work out.

My phone is in the ebay ad.

Gotta run,..

Compu Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wasn't it Barnum and Bailey that once said their is a sucker born every minute?. The KBB suggested retail value is $7,720 so how does anyone justify $12000 cookoo

Anyone who pays that much I'd like to meet. Maybe they will pay me 5K for my ambulance which is what I paid for it 10 years ago. :rotflmao

Wow I made a mistake, I entered 10,000 for the mileage. When I put the 100,000 miles in it recalculated to $6350 :eek: and that is for a rating of Excellent condistion

Last edited:

ocnorb

IDIT
Reaction score
12K is his "Buy it Now" pie in the sky price... looks like he wants to get 9-10K.

Take your kbb price and add for the body effects, shell, custom wheels, gauges, turbo and extra clean interior, I'm thinking that his price is not unreasonable. At the end of the day its worth whatever someone will pay for it.

Nice find. ;Sweet

kas83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blue book doesn't mean ****. Find another truck in this condition with those miles, and compare it then. Who cares about the mods, just find another truck. You'll be looking for quite awhile, n I doubt the price will be much, or at all, lower.

Nice find Darrin, I feel you have it priced fair, n should have it sold to a good home soon.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's been proven in the past, Darrin finds rare, well-preserved trucks and has paid accordingly. He also has priced accordingly and has gotten it too. I wouldn't doubt it with this truck either.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726