Picked up a NICE ONE today Boys!,..

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So dont look in texas, look in California
having lived in both states, kali trucks tend to be in better shape, texas trucks tend to get worked much harder unless it is owned by a horse hauler. Then, it leads the life of a princess. I've handled three kali export deals this year and every rustbelt buyer was in shock on how well preserved the truck is. As long as you're not buying one on the coast, there is no rust on a kali truck. for some, it means alot and they are willing to pay accordingly.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Well I got to hang out with Seth (93cc7.3) and his step dad Mike, Great guys, and we had a good time swapping stories, showing off trucks, and having lunch. They just let the shop and the stacks on Seth's trucks sounds SWEET!

Thanks for taking the time to come ad see me guys!

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
Just got back to the inlaws from darrins shop what a stand up guy had a great time and had a good lunch

idipwr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
having lived in both states, kali trucks tend to be in better shape, texas trucks tend to get worked much harder unless it is owned by a horse hauler. Then, it leads the life of a princess. I've handled three kali export deals this year and every rustbelt buyer was in shock on how well preserved the truck is. As long as you're not buying one on the coast, there is no rust on a kali truck. for some, it means alot and they are willing to pay accordingly.

You are right on that one, a buddy of mine just had a 96 PSD CC shipped here from southern cali. unbelievably clean rust wise!

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
welcome to kali. no rust on our trucks, but we have more than plenty of fruits and nutscookoo-cuss-cuss-cuss:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao
Very true statement, but gotta love some of the music that came from those fruits and nuts :D (happened to be listening to Quicksilver Messenger Service while reading this thread :music: :smoke: :angel: )

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
Well I got to hang out with Seth (93cc7.3) and his step dad Mike, Great guys, and we had a good time swapping stories, showing off trucks, and having lunch. They just let the shop and the stacks on Seth's trucks sounds SWEET!

Thanks for taking the time to come ad see me guys!

Hey thanks for hanging out with us and again if u need a car or truck delived from indy area let me know... and diesel crawler ur new truck is sick I cleaned up the drool the best I could