Pick-N-Pull in Nor-Cal

bigrandy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you run across a drivers side rear door panel that isnt sun fried on the top I could really use one.And a passenger side inside door handle-mine broke today:mad:-that would beawesome.Oh and color doesnt matter Ill be painting it all anyway:sly

FordGuy100

Reaction score
If you run across a drivers side rear door panel that isnt sun fried on the top I could really use one.And a passenger side inside door handle-mine broke today:mad:-that would beawesome.Oh and color doesnt matter Ill be painting it all anyway:sly

I've done it to some of my interior....but if you sand down the crap part of the interior pieces, then clean it off, and spray it with some interior paint to match the interior, it works real good ;Sweet

bigrandy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried but the crunchy stuff went all the way through.The truck sat parked in Eastern Or for 6 years outside.

bigrandy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Turns out I wont need you to find me any door panels.Found a whole 85 crewcab 2 wd for $300:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:I will be using the whole interior in mine.Plus the front doors.Thanks again.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
besides a bell housing all the clutch components and the flw wheel and throw out bearing

85ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CompuDoc

I have Parts for you please pm me. And Jason your stuff got shipped out this morning. Sorry I'm a day late I didn't have time yesterday.

jperecko

Diesel Ape
Reaction score
I have Parts for you please pm me. And Jason your stuff got shipped out this morning. Sorry I'm a day late I didn't have time yesterday.

Awesome and NP about time... I have yet to start any serious wiring... will not actually use the pigtails for at least a week.

85ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I wanted to get them out asap so you had them when you need them. And Just for your info there are two different style fan plugs on that year range with the 3.8l and I didn't see any hard evedience of a split year. And the amount of wire that is on the pig tails is the maximum abount that can be had. 2 of the 3 wires hav about 6 inches before they go into some kind of module.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online