Pick-N-Pull in Nor-Cal

85ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got some Parts

pjericko I got you 3 fan wiring pig tails (and just so you guys know there are two diffetent ones on the taurus one has vertical clips other is horizonal) Price is $10 for all 3 and $6 to ship them.

Compudoc I got you mirror glass off of an rv. Price is $15 and $11 to ship it.

Fordguy100 I got your FSV from an 85 diesel (I think this was correct year you asked for) I got you the nicest cargo light with grommet I could find (Looks brand new) And I got your windsheild wiper knob. The FSV was $25, Cargo light was $10, And the knob was free. And the t-19 reverse wiring you wanted I found one truck with a t-19 but the plastic for the clip was all *****. But $11 to ship should cover everything in one box.

88Beast I found a couple light and wiper knobs you needed but they were kinda ***** so I'll look next time I go.

Compudoc Can I get a Pic of the rubber peice that you need for your sun visor? And no luck on a 7.3l tach.

Fozz no luck so far on the lock solenoid.

Knuckledragger No luck on dark grey sun visors only light gray.

The Warden No luck on a us gear or doug nash unit but there were a couple GV rear t-case units there.

GenLightening No luck on diesel tachs from tucks a few there from vans

I Think that about covers everyone that has requested soemthing. If I have parts for you send me a pm with your address and I will send my paypal info.
If you want pics I will hace to e-mail them so I will need that info also. And please remember I am doing this for FREE. I Have spent alot of time looking for these parts and removing the ones I do find. So please don't harass anyone that is just trying to help. And guys tips are always nice. :D

On a side note I got a complete 86 GP harness If anyone needs that and or parts of it. PM me for more info.

Thanks guys -Mike-

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
Mike,

Thanks for looking, I should have stopped at "gray." If you ever see some good ones- any color - I'm interested. I can get some vinyl paint and fix 'em up.

Mike (too)

85ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ill keep that in mind next time I'm there. There were a few very nice looking Light gray ones but I didn't want to get them and then have to return them for being the wrong color.

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
Thanks, but I'm not that much of a chick. Any color would have been fine, as long as they didn't hang down. Like I said, even a good set of brackets and rods would be fine, my visors are in good shape.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Warden No luck on a us gear or doug nash unit but there were a couple GV rear t-case units there.
No worries, Mike. Thanks for looking!! ;Sweet If you happen to come across one in the future, let me know. It's not super-high-priority and I'm not in a huge hurry, but if one comes up, I'm definitely interested.

Thank you again! :thumbsup:

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Talk to me about the GV's!!! Are you saying going on the rear of a tranny, or on the rear of the transfer case? If you could find one on a transfer case....oh find out price for me ;Sweet

85ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah there were 3 there 2 behind a np206 (I think) for a c6 and one behind a 1354 (I think) that was behind a t-19. I can find out a price next week. But if it is anything over 100 bucks I'll need up front payment.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Oh for the love of everything that is holy find out how much they are behind the np206 and the 1345 or 1356 please please please!!!