Performance engine parts

ameristar1

The One Blue Thing
Reaction score
Holset HX40, Schwitzer S300, HX35/40 hybrid, DT466 with a slightly smaller turbine side.

PSD turbo is a pain to adapt. Talked to Area Diesel about what would work in the 300-450hp range.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
well i am about to get a non gated psd turbo:sly so i can lift my heads off the block:D

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i hear theres a john deer injector that fits in these motors im looking into it so if i find anythign out ill let you guys know

FordGuy100

Reaction score
I've never heard of the JD injector...though that would be interesting. Maybe the tip will work though?

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i guy i work with has a buddie whos running jd injectors in his 84 he said hes going to try to find out what their pt number is or something but the my coworker claimed hes got some good power out of that motor they are the same size and shape same threads but i suspect its not a pintle style but something better flowing

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just remember that better flowing may not result in better running. The DPS Pintle-free injectors are proof of that.

ameristar1

The One Blue Thing
Reaction score
Is there a multi hole injector option for the IDI's or do you have to adapt a multi hole injector to it? Can you run a DI style injector with the Stanadyne rotary pumps or are you restricted to the pintle style injector?

FordGuy100

Reaction score
We need to read into this...never even heard of this before. It would be crazy they make a injector the right length, right threads to put it in, and right thread for the injector line.

Try to get the guys number and call him.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Is there a multi hole injector option for the IDI's or do you have to adapt a multi hole injector to it? Can you run a DI style injector with the Stanadyne rotary pumps or are you restricted to the pintle style injector?

Moose injectors, talk to Mel ;Sweet

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Most of the multi-hole DI injectors squirt sideways. Probably not the best deal for our pre-cups. Moose Mister injectors retain the pintle, but flow quite a bit more than stock. If somebody can dig up the video, that tells you more than words do.

ameristar1

The One Blue Thing
Reaction score
Most of the multi-hole DI injectors squirt sideways. Probably not the best deal for our pre-cups. Moose Mister injectors retain the pintle, but flow quite a bit more than stock. If somebody can dig up the video, that tells you more than words do.

I just saw the video comparison between the A codes and the Misters. Pretty impressive. How much are they going for anyway per set?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online