PaBiodiesel Centrifuge system

wmoguy

Reaction score
I'm thinking about selling my PABiodiesel centrifuge system with plans to get a bigger one. The link below is the complete system for sale. It has served me exceptionally well and is in perfect working condition. If your looking to run biodiesel or waste motor oil blends this is the system you want to clean your fuel. Filters to less than 1 micron!

I'm asking $625 for it. As you can see from the link, this is substantially less than new. I bought this system last spring. It's saved me several thousand dollars in fuel costs for my diesel pickup. I have a second remote mount centrifuge I will throw in for another $125, it's almost new.
all you need is a container to hold your feedstock and your in business!

http://pabiodieselsupply.com/shop/b-55-gph-deluxe-oil-centrifuge-kit/

wmoguy

Reaction score
ok I am For sure going to sell this now. I'm getting the hookup on a new pump to test and all and I can't refuse the deal. The wifey will beat me to a pulp if I don't have this stuff sold first, soooo..... Someone buy it! It's a excellent deal, and sure to pump & clean you 1000's upon 1000's of $.60 per gallon fuel for your diesel pickup!

6.9man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i didnt wanna really wanna spend over 500 hundred for setup if ya wanna sell it for that i think about it i guess

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
now i want to hear about this newer bigger set up