Ok 1984 ford f250 full wiring

franklin2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well all around because what was told to me I might as well rewire all of the truck which I love electrical work and it doesn't bother me.so just to get it running enough so I have something to drive to school and back

I wouldn't panic and re-wire the whole thing. Take it one problem at a time. You can probably get enough coaching and specific diagrams through this board to fix any wiring problems.

bigoilburner19

Reaction score
ok now what shoudl i look for I really dont know what looking for until I get the truck I just want something so when I do get the truck. I won't spend hours searching for it

tknomaj

Reaction score
diagrams

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

tknomaj

Reaction score
diagrams

Here is a start when You find out what You need pm me for that diagram

Last edited:

tknomaj

Reaction score
That is why I asked what You Needed this is only one half of total diagrams and You are Welcome

bigoilburner19

Reaction score
well I went out today and I knew I had a bad feeling. I was trying to get it running I thought i smelled something burning...the wires all of the wires were so toasted it was on fire and was running for 7 years. I thought I would get a good truck hell noo!!! he lied and said it wasn't in any accident yeah his shotty wiring caught it on fire.....:( so I guess I anit getting it not wanting to re wire the whole truck plus. I think im just going to wait a little longer to get my idi. (sighh) sometimes I wonder oh much bad luck I have but....... I AM NOT GIVING UP!!!! lol haha I anit tryin to give up thanks you all for all your help

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check Files Auto wrecking in Vienna Ohio for any parts you need. Paul always used to have what I needed in the past. Number should be 3305395114. Bernie will probably answer but to find what you need you'll have to go down in person. Been a little while since I was there last but I know there were three or four IDI's up there last time I was there.

franklin2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is why I asked what You Needed this is only one half of total diagrams and You are Welcome

Feel free to send the rest of the diagrams if you would like. :) I am sort of a collector of elec diagrams.

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
crap got my towns mixed up again. Fox Brothers is a little closer to you then. I believe they are over by Hanoverton. The one yard I can guarantee you can find parts in is Feezle's in Unity PA. They're more of a drive than File's though but not by much. Feezle's has EVERYTHING you could ever need or they can get it. Even now that I'm in Texas I call them and have things shipped regularly

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin