Ok 1984 ford f250 full wiring

bigoilburner19

Reaction score
Oki need a full wiring diagram for a 1984 ford f250.guy said a thousand bucks I can have it. Now who can help me anyone and I need it hopefully as soon as possible plS help. Full front to rear wiring would be awesome and I also need a core support.

tknomaj

Reaction score
need info what is it gass diesel auto , stick , and exactly what do you need the diagram of the whole truck cannot be posted at once so please be specific so i can give you what you need and not waste time on what you do not Thanx Allen

bigoilburner19

Reaction score
sry I was typing on my gf's ipod touch (really small) its a 1984 ford 6.9L diesel 4spd 4x4 just a full diagram of what needs to go where. as far as to make the truck look and run right and not worry about anything unplugged. I hope this is enough info anything else just ask me.

bigoilburner19

Reaction score
well all around because what was told to me I might as well rewire all of the truck which I love electrical work and it doesn't bother me.so just to get it running enough so I have something to drive to school and back

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those years have a nasty habit of burning a couple wires behind the dash on the way to the engine. Just look for that , remove them and replace with heavier. I have done this on 4 trucks IIRC.

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a diesel core support for that year of truck. 25 plus shipping and its yours. Its a florida core and is rust free. Im not really sure what shipping would be tho.

bigoilburner19

Reaction score
well ok man hold on to that for about a week or so and ill pm you gonecrazyi because if he lets me have it in a trade ill pm you and get everything set away. im really excited this is gonna be a great challenge for me and I will deff. post it on here IF I get it

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Youll enjoy the truck. These old ford trucks are simple to work on and can take one heck of beating.

bigoilburner19

Reaction score
I know man I had two and i sold them both and I didnt even get to drive them off the farm they were on didnt have all the money etc. and yeah man that truck will be my pride and joy ill never get rid of it

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7