Official TS Performance Diesel Outlaw Event - IDI get together thread.

warhog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'll be living in middle tn by then, so i may come out an hang out if I have a friend or two by then lol. It'll just be the truck no camper. Is this property safe for a 2wd dually? haha,i surprise myself with the places this poor thing gets stuck.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It should be dry enough by then that you wouldn't need 4x4. Heck, I rarely need it to get to the field just off the road.

Who's truck do I have to wash to get a sticky for this post? LOL

Heath

Vegas-Misfit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the army will be moving me to Georgia early next year... unfortunately ill miss this one but hopefully you offer this next year and me and the wife will be all over it :)

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the army will be moving me to Georgia early next year... unfortunately ill miss this one but hopefully you offer this next year and me and the wife will be all over it :)
Yeah, I don't plan on moving again............... ever!LOL So, as long as TS puts this thing on every spring, I'm willing to have the IDI crew that comes to hang out after the events. I hope you two can come and enjoy it next year.

:rotflmao

Doing my part to bump it up for you. ;Sweet

LOL

Thanks man.

Heath

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Heath, my buddy Tim (TJL) and I are staying at the KOA in his trailer. No IDI , but would like to hook up while we're there.

warhog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It should be dry enough by then that you wouldn't need 4x4. Heck, I rarely need it to get to the field just off the road.

Who's truck do I have to wash to get a sticky for this post? LOL

Heath

Alright, F it. I'll prolly try it. There's gonna be enough rigs to pull me out if needed anyways haha.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heath, my buddy Tim (TJL) and I are staying at the KOA in his trailer. No IDI , but would like to hook up while we're there.
Sweet Gary! It's a great time and would really like to hang out with you guys.

Alright, F it. I'll prolly try it. There's gonna be enough rigs to pull me out if needed anyways haha.
No worries man. You can just park next to the road if it's wet. Heck, I might be able to put down some gravel by then........... who knows.

Heath

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Don't rule me out, I may be able to make an appearance. I will plan on tenting it and traveling light. A restroom and a shower would be the only things I would need. Maybe I will look into a hotel room for a night. Will keep you posted Heath.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't rule me out, I may be able to make an appearance. I will plan on tenting it and traveling light. A restroom and a shower would be the only things I would need. Maybe I will look into a hotel room for a night. Will keep you posted Heath.

Good to hear you might make the trip to TS man. It's a cool event for diesel fans. I don't have water out on the property, but surely something can be figured out to keep you a clean boy.LOL

Heath

dsltech83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heath, I will let you know as time gets closer but I am going to try and make it down there for the event. Would be nice to put some faces with names.

Houndsman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking to get some info on my idi, ok well im going to be sending my turbo off to Russ and Geting a moose pump, the water separator I'm wanting to run a air dog. And remove the stock one, any one have info for me or can help me out? This will be the first idi in. My town that will have some power and turn heads I hope, my buddie is trying to talk me into a ******* Moter but I'll like to stay idi just because you don't see it here where I live

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is TS's detailed schedule of events for the weekend.

You must be registered for see images attach

Heath

warhog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
think they'd let me bring a dog? lol Putting her somewhere while i'm gone is what's holding me back rightnow