Official 2010 IDI Rally Thread

idipwr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got Home safe from rally @ 1:00 am, Had to leave early do to the passing of my Grandmother @ age 93. Everyone there was Great, good time even as short as it was. Got my truck timed by Mel, it was more advanced than I thought. Even ordered a Moose pump! Thanks agian to everyone!

Rob

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We hit the drag races today, WOW was that a lot of fun, here are the results:

Pics and videos to follow in the next couple of days.

Here are the 1/4 mile times:

20.90 Matthias in the Night Moose
21.21 Mel in the Moose Truck
21.52 Suzie in the Lady Moose
22.01 Chris, Diesel4metoo
21.61 Heath Sutton :with a 1000 pound rear end in the back of his truck:
19.40 Ron Diesel Dog Catcher
*18.89 Joe Little Doggie:
**16.58 Darrin Tosh

*fastest IDI
**Fastest truck

Here ya go!:peelout:peelout:peelout:peelout

DRAG RACE VIDEO

Heath

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Gotta say the weekend has been quite eventful, most of it being very enjoyable. The only bad part of the weekend was a bad accident that happened right next to us on the drive out here.
It has been great getting to finally put some faces to those names. Gonna go home with some parts for the brown truck and my ****** side pipes for my 71 Camaro! Hehehehe I've got pics I'll post when I get back home tomorrow.

EMD_DRIVER

Say what?!?!
Reaction score
As soon as you guys figure out where the next rally is going to be, please don't keep us in suspenders!

Thanks!

You must be registered for see images attach

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There was unanimous acceptance of my hosting next year. So to mark the first decade of IDI Weekends, the event is coming home to Pennsylvania! More details to come.

Compu Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There was unanimous acceptance of my hosting next year. So to mark the first decade of IDI Weekends, the event is coming home to Pennsylvania! More details to come.

It will be interesting to see the amount of trucks that will show up over the number of the first rally.

MIDNIGHT RIDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Will you also be hosting the centennial event ?? :dunno

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Hey guys, got home last night at about 8pm. Sorry about yesterday morning, I didn't mean to **** anyone off but it was pretty obvious by the time it was all said and done that more than one family was upset about the hold up. Wish I could have stayed longer but the later you're out driving on the 4th of july the more likely you'll run into a drunk driver on the road, or they will literally run into you.
For those of you that don't know one of the reasons I made it a point to go to this rally was because a member here has been holding onto some very rare parts for my 1971 Camaro project, parts that I did not trust to have shipped because of the risk of them being damaged. They are literally irreplaceable, it took me 12 years of constant searching to find them and I need to take a minute to thank the member that has been holding onto them for me for so long and for bringing them the 6 hours up to IL.
I want to thank Wayne for driving all the way to Garden Prairie with my parts only to turn around and drive all that way back home right away. I had hoped we'd get to hang with the group a while but plans just didn't work out, thats the way it normally goes I guess. Nothing ever goes the way you plan it.
My brother and I had a GREAT weekend, and you all are a great bunch of guys. The look on Darrin's face when he saw we'd driven a rice burner to a Ford Diesel rally was priceless. lol Heath, I never imagined you were that young. I'd always pictured you to be an older guy, lol. On the same note I'd always figured Darrin to be atleast in his 50's for some reason too. lol Its funny how different something is in reality from how you perceive it online.
You guys all have some impressive modifications to your trucks, and the moose tail, I've gotta get me one of those!
On top of the Camaro parts, I ended up leaving with a Lund lighted visor for my brown truck thanks to Darrin! WOOOT WOOOT! Its even the correct brown color!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7