Official 2010 IDI Rally Thread

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm leaving in the morning and will be at the campground in the afternoon/evening. See you there.;Sweet

Heath

diesel4me2

Camping is more importanter!
Reaction score
sweet ;Sweet. i'll be there thurs afternoon. if you need anything call me. you should have my number. i'm home tomorrow, cooking a free dinner for the vfw bingo night, so i'll be available.

Last edited:

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My wife Patty's b-day is the 3rd of July.

That's right, I thought one of you guys were in the rally b-day group. Guess we will have to miss the party this year since your not coming. :(

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
I did manage to get a long weekend off, but not long enough for a drive across 3 states.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SSSHhhhhh... the Moose Truck is still in the garage. Just wait until the door goes up this afternoon. Watch it all change. ;Really

I'm a pesimistic optimist.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
SSSHhhhhh... the Moose Truck is still in the garage. Just wait until the door goes up this afternoon. Watch it all change. ;Really

I'm a pesimistic optimist.

No worries Mel, I think Goldie is gonna get a bath before the trip which may be a first, so I'll be to blame. ;Really

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This will probably be my last post. I sure hate the idea of going to a camp site that I have no idea if it's going to suit or not. I'll cross my fingers and hope there are no problems. It's a bummer driving 15 hours just to have problems to solve. See you all tomorrow! ;Sweet

fury9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I should be there saturday morning. I got some parts too,7.3 heads,old grill,visor, batt cables,and some other stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk

Members online