NOw this is pricey..

Mulochico

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's nice, but the only pictures are of the bling. What about the powertrain. Plus, sitting that long, I wonder what seals are leaking, etc.

tbrumm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is a beauty, but the first thing I would have to do is pull all of the exterior "junk" off of it (running boards, flares, etc.). Pretty rare for up here in the rust belt.

Moretorque

Dunce
Reaction score
Like I posted some major deals are in FL, you have and had the WW2 money generation when all the Ponzi economics was just starting up and they moved here from like 1960's thru about 2000 for greener pastures so you can find treasure troves like that all the time. They sold the house up north for like $'s and moved here riding the Ponzi schemes and bought a big spread in FL then went out and bought a new truck and only used it a few thou miles a year.

That stuff is here right now all over the place as they die off and sell the retirement goodies.

Here what happens most is the dealers find that stuff cheap from Grandma then inflate for a major profit. Yaa the older stuff is much better in the long run.

bookite03

Nice Crummy
Reaction score
All that money and you still don't get power rear windows? :D Its a bit overboard and dated for my taste. I'd have to ditch the fender flares, canopy, grab handles, chicken lights, pinstripes, wheels snd...

89greendiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the owner has clearly has no desire to sell it with that price. just keep it or put a price tag on it south of 8k. i have seen a real nice king ranch 2008 f350 i could have for 22k with a smidge over 100k miles. which one would you rather have?

Rot Box

Northern Utah
Reaction score
Wow that is a lot of money :eek:

Can anyone ID that rear seat? That would be great for weekend camping trips or if the doggies ride along... Do the stock Ford seats fold down like that?

89greendiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow that is a lot of money :eek:

Can anyone ID that rear seat? That would be great for weekend camping trips or if the doggies ride along... Do the stock Ford seats fold down like that?

i believe that was part of the conversion he spoke of

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All that money and you still don't get power rear windows? :D
I don't think Ford installed power rear windows in a crew cab until '96 or '97. Why, I have no clue...and I've always wondered how much work it would take to retrofit a power window regulator, motor, and the wiring to a truck that didn't have it originally... :angel:

BTW, I've gotten accustomed to power windows, but not out of laziness...I've found that it really helps to be able to open or close a window while driving that you otherwise can't reach without getting out of your seat. One of the buses at work has manual windows, and there's no amount of leaning that will get me within 2 feet of the crank on the starboard side when someone needs to talk to me and is getting frustrated because I can't roll down the window and doesn't want to get into the bus -cuss

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FWIW, my uncle's 94 IDI has power rear windows.
Yeah, looks like I was off by a year...I did a compatibility search for a rear power window motor on O'Reilly's site, and they're showing 1994 to '97. For some reason, I didn't think any IDI trucks had the rear power windows...but, you learn something new every day, right? ;Sweet

FWIW, I also found this...this was put together for the dent-side trucks, but might be of use to anyone who might be interested in retrofitting a slant-nose or brick-nose truck... (yes, my mind's running at flank speed now :D )

http://www.oldfordcrewcabs.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=2626

Greg5OH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
THAT is exactly what i have been wanting to do with my crewcab rear bench for the last 2 years! saved those pics so i can study the hinge mechanism!