Now I have the OBS hydroboost pedal!

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
Before I bought my hydroboost setup I called my buddy as he already did the swap on his F350 dually dump. He said the pin and the hydro push rod lined right up for him, he didn't change the pedal from the one that came in the cab from the factory....So already having a few sets of manual pedals here I didn't buy them with I got the hydro unit. Moving the pin down is no big deal to me, nothing a drill press and a mig won't make quick work of. He swore up and down it was a simple bolt in deal for him and it made the truck stop a ton better, especially loaded.

jaluhn83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad it worked out well for you!

Also glad to see I sent the right one.... I have a 87-91 pedal floating around too and I had some concern that I'd gotten them mixed up.... would have been a bad day!

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad it worked out well for you!

Also glad to see I sent the right one.... I have a 87-91 pedal floating around too and I had some concern that I'd gotten them mixed up.... would have been a bad day!

oh! lol.ah well ya had 50/50 haha.we would have just changed and tried again is all.
can't thank you enough brother! really appreciate it.

bigrigtech,do yourself a favor and just find the right pedal or move the pin up higher,you'll thank me.
it does give you a massive safety upgrade even with just the pickup brake pedal,but with the f450 pedal it's a whole upgrade again just in the pedal.i had to take her out around the block again today just for fun.im gunna love this.im hauling heavy tomorrow and i can't wait.